D&D General Illithid exist in the Star Wars universe?

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
The same can be said for me. I'm a lover of Sci-Fi, but not the insane Sci-Fantasy of Spelljammer, or, at least, it's not my favorite flavor of fantasy. A cartoon would be great, though.
Yep. I love Adventure Time, but I wouldn't necessarily be into it as a TTRPG setting.

Now, if you took the very basic premise of Spelljammer, and redid it from the ground up to be less...just...aggressively, this was only vaguely normal in the 80's, what is even happening, silly, I'd be into it.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
Yep. I love Adventure Time, but I wouldn't necessarily be into it as a TTRPG setting.

Now, if you took the very basic premise of Spelljammer, and redid it from the ground up to be less...just...aggressively, this was only vaguely normal in the 80's, what is even happening, silly, I'd be into it.
Yeah. It's not the type of H a r d S c i e n c e that I might enjoy, but it's great for Sci-Fantasy adventuring.

Reduce the drug-induced nightmare portions of it, and kill the Giff.

Nebulous

Legend
I think the imagery and setting is highly unique, and if they cut out the corny fluff (like space gerbils or hamsters, or whatever) and gave it a slightly scarier edge, it would make an excellent cartoon. (and ax the hippomen please). I don't mind some silly stuff, but it can easily tip too far.

owZ6QqH.jpg

X6uF3G2.jpg

XP8wyYu.jpg

gX16T9d.jpg

QZo8kY5.jpg

Last edited:

Weiley31

Legend
Well they both used 3.0/3.5 Edition rules. And in Universe lore wise, both of their respective magic systems were quite OP when compared to the mundane. The Multi-Verse/Galaxy was quite a kooky place after Vecna Must Die ya know.

Last edited:

Remove ads