Sun Blade...

Attachments

• throwingsteel07.jpg
    throwingsteel07.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 217

Tetsubo

First Post
Tribal Fetish Sword...

Ivory grip, split blade with one fetish bead for each kill the sword has made.

Attachments

• sword64.jpg
    sword64.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 210

Tetsubo

First Post
Ok, it seems I've hit some sort of attachment limit. So I guess I won't be posting images here any longer.

I greatly appreciate all the comments and ideas you folks have shared.

If you have any requests or would like to be added to the mailing list of those that get my sketches directly via email contact me at: tetsubo@comcast.net

So long folks and thanks for all the fish.

:)

scholz

First Post
Tetsubo said:
Thank you. :)

I've got a couple of request ahead of you. But I get around to doing them as the Muse strikes. Can you give me any further details? How many "points" are showing on the bow? Is there any wood at all? I'll put the design idea in my head and we can see what comes out...

Sorry for not getting back to you, until now. I've been in bed sick. Ugh.

I don't have a specific number of points on the antler or the material. I figure the polished horn would resemble wood but maybe be a little more pale. I am definitely thinking more elk or moose style than deer, so the antlers would include the fan shaped elements as well a points (Isn't there something called an Irish Deer or irish Elk).

I have an image of celtic symbols etched into the horn (thus complimenting the Irish Deer idea). But I am happy to see whatever you imagine.

Steve :D

Remove ads