I'm here to tell you how much better I am than you.

Drizzt Do'Urden

First Post
Yeah.

Drizzt is in the *house*.

Now line up and let me tell you how much better than you I am. Yeah, I'm Drizzt and I can do *anything*. And I can do it better than you.

You know why? 'Cause I wield dual Finessed Scimitars, baby. And I'm a good drow ranger. That just makes me better than you. :D

Tom Cashel

First Post
That's funny...

Because I'm the DM of my world, b itch.

And in my world, you and that punk-a$$ Elminster both got smeared into jelly by a Hand from the Heavens. Permanently. Instantly. Inexorably. Irreversibly.

True, you swung your scimitars, but hell--they don't work on me. And then, poof!

Suddenly, you weren't just dead...but you never existed at all, despite the gospel of your god Aray sal Vator. Because He has no power over me either.

I am DM, Drizzt Do'Urden the Non-existent.

Even your replies bounce ineffectually off my cosmic hide, worm.

Feel the burn? Good.

:p

Drizzt Do'Urden

First Post
Ooo! That was a good hit, Mr. Tom Cashew. But are you sure you didn't feel the sting of my +5 keen flaming burst everything bane scimitars? I think you did. You just don't want to go to a doctor about injuries to *that* part of you anatomy. ;)

And, Ooo! You're a DM. You think you can simply will me out of existence. Au contraire! (See how wonderful I am? I speak French and it doesn't even exist on my world!) I have a greater power than a mere DM on my side.

I have Hasbro. And just wait until their goons come to your house and make you buy every FR product ever made. You'll be begging them to let you use me in your campaign before it's over.

One down. Who's next to be destroyed by the one, the only, the greatest fantasy character ever: Drizzt Do'Urden.

Superman

First Post
You don't even have an avatar yet, here's a hint get one.

This is a joke right? Your not even CR1000.
Okay, I'll bite.
I don't normally do this but you asked for it.
You really did, it's in the title of the post.

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
Yeah.

Drizzt is in the *house*.

Now line up and let me tell you how much better than you I am. Yeah, I'm Drizzt and I can do *anything*. And I can do it better than you.

You know why? 'Cause I wield dual Finessed Scimitars, baby. And I'm a good drow ranger. That just makes me better than you. :D
You look pretty tuff, but I've handled worse.

Originally apeard in Action Comics #1
Superman
Medium Superhero (Good)
AC: 13,995 (+7995 Dex, +4000 natural)
Attacks: 2 Punches +335718 melee, 2 Kicks +335713 melee, Head Bunt +335713 melee
Damage: Punch 1d3+8013, Kick 1d3+4006, Head Bunt 1d3+12019
Face/Reach: 5 ft by 5 ft / 5 ft
Special Attacks: Eye-beams, frightful presence
Special Qualities: Blindsight, DR 200/+40, immunities, keen senses, water action, x-ray vision
Saves: Fort +171,864, Ref +171,853, Will +163,873
Abilities: Str 16,036, Dex 16,000, Con 16,022, Int 32, Wis 40, Cha 122
Skills: Bluff +327,769, Concentration +335,719, Diplomacy +327,769, Escape Artist +335,708, Jump +335,726, Knowledge (arcana, architecture, geography, history, nature, nobility, planes, religion) +327,724, Listen +327,730, Scry +327,724, Search +327,724, Sense Motive +327,728, Spellcraft +327,724, Spot +327,730
Feats: Hover, Flyby Attack, Power Attack, Cleave, Snatch, Improved Initiative, Alertness, Sunder, and like 81,921 more...
Challenge Rating: 16,010

Alignment: Always LG
SA - Frightful Presence (Ex): Superman can unsettle foes with his mere presence. This ability takes effect automatically (radius 500 ft) whenever Superman attacks, charges, or flies overhead. A potentially affected creature (one with less than 327,713 HD) that succeeds at a Will save (DC 163922) remains immune to Superman's frightful presence for one day. On a failure, creatures with 4 or fewer HD become panicked for 4d6 rounds and those with more than 5 HD become shaken for 4d6 rounds. Superman ignores the frightful presence of any other creature.
SQ - Blindsight (Ex): Superman can ascertain creatures by nonvisual means (mostly hearing and scent, but also by noticing vibrations and other environmental clues); this Superman's range is 500 feet.
SQ - Super Keen Senses (Ex): Superman can see fifty times as well humans in low-light conditions and twenty five times as well in normal light. He also has darkvision with a range of 25,000 feet.
SQ - Water Action (Ex): Superman can freely use his Eye-Beams and other abilities while submerged.
SA - X-Ray Vision (Ex): Superman can use X-ray Vision as the ring of X-ray Vision.
Magic Items: Radiation Suit and Costume (major atifact)

Drizzt Do'Urden said:

I have Hasbro. And just wait until their goons come to your house and make you buy every FR product ever made. You'll be begging them to let you use me in your campaign before it's over.

One down. Who's next to be destroyed by the one, the only, the greatest fantasy character ever: Drizzt Do'Urden.

I have AOL-TIME-WARNER. They could buy Hasbro if they wanted.

With RPGS, Boardgames, Action Figures, Lunch boxes, 4 movies, 3 live action tv shows, 4 cartoon shows, A radio show, 9 comic book series, a newspaper strip, guest appearances in dozens of other comic books (with more famous people then you), graphic novels, novels, posters and $20,000 painting I AM the Greatest and Most Famous Fantasy Character Ever.

I engage you in battle at 3 miles.
I win Initiative.
I power attack you 5 times for over 1,100,000 points of damage.
YOU LOSE

I win, try again when you at least get an Avatar.
You could have been a hero, instead you were a ZERO.

Last edited:

Tom Cashel

First Post
LOL

OOC: Jeez, my head and gut hurt from laughing, Superman! Brilliant! I mean, props to Drizzt--this whole thread is really funny--but that just kicked it. Amazing.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Oh, I'm impressed. All it takes to bring superman down is any spell from the Kryptonite serie.

Kryptonite Missile

Evocation [Force, Kryptonite]
Level: Sor/Wiz 1
Components: V,S
Casting time: 1 action
Range: It'll find its way to Superman no matter where he is. No one else but him and his enemies ever seem to find kryptonite.
Target: Superman
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving throw: None
Spell resistance: None

A Kryptonite missile darts forth from your fingertip and unnerringly strikes Superman. The magic missile incapacitate Superman, Stunning him for 10 round and stripping him of his power for 1 hour.

All the enemies of Superman have to make a will DC 40 in order to seize this opportunity to finish him. If they fail, they gloat over him and reveal their master plans.

Don't get me started on Kryptonite meteor. This spell will totally waste Superman and will also introduce him to a new nemesis who was mysteriously riding on the meteor.

Attachments

• 1974-mordenkainen-stats.jpg
    1974-mordenkainen-stats.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 24,917
Last edited:

Turlogh

Explorer
Conan is the Best of the Best

Bah! Conan would kick Drizzt butt any day of the week!

Conan is the archetype, and has 70 years of history behind him.
R.E.Howard wrote 21 Conan stories (and 5 fragments) and not once did he preach at me or tell me how his world view was correct and all others invalid.

Conan didn't need magic trinkets to win just his natural fighting abilities. Drizzt with out his items would very soon perish, while Conan could survive in any envionment with a minimum of equipment.

While Drizzt is busy writing his journal or moralizing with his friends Conan would cut off his head and then sell that pretty cat figurine for some ale and run off and have an "adventure" with Catti-brie.

Attachments

• ENnies_Logo.jpg
    ENnies_Logo.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,490
Last edited:

MythandLore

First Post
Re: Conan is the Best of the Best

Mal Malenkirk said:
Oh, I'm impressed. All it takes to bring superman down is any spell from the Kryptonite serie.

Kryptonite Missile

Evocation [Force, Kryptonite]
Level: Sor/Wiz 1
Components: V,S
Casting time: 1 action
Range: It'll find its way to Superman no matter where he is. No one else but him and his enemies ever seem to find kryptonite.
Target: Superman
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving throw: None
Spell resistance: None

A Kryptonite missile darts forth from your fingertip and unnerringly strikes Superman. The magic missile incapacitate Superman, Stunning him for 10 round and stripping him of his power for 1 hour.

All the enemies of Superman have to make a will DC 40 in order to seize this opportunity to finish him. If they fail, they gloat over him and reveal their master plans.

Don't get me started on Kryptonite meteor. This spell will totally waste Superman and will also introduce him to a new nemesis who was mysteriously riding on the meteor.

Even if all the the powers of the spell worked, your range is all screwed up on the spell you made.
Try again, at least the superman guy used the rules right, he would be around CR16,000.
Turlogh said:
Bah! Conan would kick Drizzt butt any day of the week!

Conan is the archetype, and has 70 years of history behind him.
R.E.Howard wrote 21 Conan stories (and 5 fragments) and not once did he preach at me or tell me how his world view was correct and all others invalid.

Conan didn't need magic trinkets to win just his natural fighting abilities. Drizzt with out his items would very soon perish, while Conan could survive in any envionment with a minimum of equipment.

While Drizzt is busy writing his journal or moralizing with his friends Conan would cut off his head and then sell that pretty cat figurine for some ale and run off and have an "adventure" with Catti-brie.

Your very right, Conan would beat Drizzit so bad he's turn into black pudding, Conan would beat him so bad Drizzit would look like a white elf when he's done with him.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Hmmm, this thread needs a math wiz. :)

I estimate that Superman, using the standard CR formula, is 10^2300 times more powerful than Drizzt.

For comparison's sake, a googol (10^100) is greater than the number of particles in the universe, and 10^2300 is 10^2200 times larger...

Dravin

Explorer
It wouldn't even take superman to crush drizzt, Pretty much any super hero acompish that quite well... Anyone have the stats for Spiderman?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases