• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm hot for Elastigirl

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
Vraille Darkfang said:
I believe Disney 'cleaned' up all those illegal representations of their characters on teh internet a few years ago.

It's probably still out there. You'd just have to really hunt for it now, rather than having dozens of x-rated toons jump up on your screen in the middle of the public computer lab.

I've got links, if anyone wants 'em.

BiggusGeekus said:
I think what's truly scary is that this isn't the most disturbing thread I've seen in Off Topic.
Heh. Not only that, but we're all reading it and throwing something in.

Well, some people at least. The rest of us are smart enough to keep from typing any response that would incriminate us. ;) :p

Templetroll

Explorer
BOZ said:
is toon-love really any worse than any of those other weird fetishes? ;)

We'll know when they feature it as the odd death of the week on CSI! The furry episode is a classic, and they've done clown lust, small people, heavy people, transgender, got/vampire and that weird DNA anomaly where one guy has two sets of DNA. It's a tossup as to whether CSI or Charmed have the most interesting script meetings. ;)

Hmmm, I don't know if there has been a D&D episode on CSI yet.

Remove ads