• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm hot for Elastigirl

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Vraille Darkfang said:
That might explain the Animal Attraction I feel towards Rebecca from TailSpin. ;)

Sheesh.

AGGGGAAAAAGHAGHGAHAAAAGHAGGAGAGAGHHHHHH!

Legend of the Overfiend. Repressed memories coming to surface. brain exploding, eyes melting.

ROFL

Which only goes to prove one thing from a post above: Torm is a furry!!!! :lol:

der_kluge

Adventurer
demiurge1138 said:
Der Kluge, your .img isn't showing. I'll just assume it's an anime character in a tiny skirt and move on.

Odd. How well you know me...

Anyway, it's "The Swan" (Jun), from G-Force.

Acquana

First Post
I'm not entirely sure why this discussion would make people uncomfortable. Well, okay, aside from the furries, that is. The point is that storymakers have a very nasty habit of making lots and lots of "attractive" characters be their focus, either by accident or to please the fanbase. It seems fairly natural that if having craptons of pretty people appear in cartoons, movies, video games, whatever ... Then obviously the facial structures and body types have to appeal to someone. It's less the idea that you want to search for that particular person (aka "thinking they're real") and more having a set look and attitude be attractive. Case in point: yeah, Harrison Ford is a damn fine man. But most women will say that Han Solo is better. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads