I'm hot for Elastigirl

The Shaman

First Post
I experienced a curious phenomenon the other night - my wife and I were watching The Incredibles and I found myself aroused by the sight of Elastigirl.

That insouciant smile. That coppery-red hair. Those perky bazooms. That flexxxibility...

*sigh*

Yes, I'm lusting after a cartoon character. Gawd help me.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
You should read the posts on the subject at the Internet Movie Database. Wow, talk about people who need help (I mean the people who responde to the folks asking if anyone else found Elastigirl attractive).

Animators consciously choose attributes that men find attractive when drawing female characters (even non-humans). That way, we can empathize with the male characters when they find said females attractive. I mean, when was the last time the hero rescued the hidious hag in an animated movie?

Even Fiona in ogress form is fairly attractive (more so than Cameron Diaz, IMO, but there's a whole personality thing goin' IRL).

JediSoth

Frukathka said:
True story: I used to have the hots for Jasmine when I was a teenager.

As somebody who was doing a report on Jasmine and other flowers (in college) and, wanting to put a picture into the report, just typed Jasmine into Google (with search filters off).

There, are, umm, some very talented artists out there, who, umm, have taken it upon themselves to, ummm, Divest Jasmine of her garments? Portray her honeymoon with Alladin in graphic detail. I won't mention stuff with Jafar or the monkey.

I believe Disney 'cleaned' up all those illegal representations of their characters on teh internet a few years ago.

It's probably still out there. You'd just have to really hunt for it now, rather than having dozens of x-rated toons jump up on your screen in the middle of the public computer lab.

What you do with this information is, I don't want to know.

Acquana

First Post
Everyone's got one, even if they don't admit it! >_<

It's true! At least I think it's true.

I mean ... As faithful as I am to Wellstar ... I am going to be having Cid Highwind's imaginary babies. Oh yeah.

Remove ads