• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm in the four-digit club!

Ambrus

Explorer
That's right, I've finally hit the big time with my new four digit post-count. Go me! :cool:

I feel like I finally get to leave the kiddy table and join the adults at the big table. :D

I invite any of our distinguished alumni with five digit post-counts to come and openly mock me and my pitiful achievement. :eek:

The Shaman

First Post
Ambrus said:
I invite any of our distinguished alumni with five digit post-counts to come and openly mock me and my pitiful achievement. :eek:
I'll get right on that...after another seven thousand or so posts. :\

Congrats! :)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Congrats Ambrus!

And no, you still can't sit at the big table. You get to help us watch over the kids at the kiddie table...! :lol:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Well congrats, though apparently it doesn't mean anything coming from one of the 'kids.' ;)

I'm working on making my way there. Only got a little under 400 left.

Don't ignore me because of my few numbers of posts. :uhoh:

Ambrus

Explorer
Thanks everybody! :)
Jdvn1 said:
And no, you still can't sit at the big table. You get to help us watch over the kids at the kiddie table...! :lol:
Aww... But I wanted to sit at the big table!... Muh. :(
Dog_Moon2003 said:
Well congrats, though apparently it doesn't mean anything coming from one of the 'kids.' ;)
Oh sure it does; it means a lot. I just don't expect to be mocked by the younger set. ;)
Dog_Moon2003 said:
Don't ignore me because of my few numbers of posts. :uhoh:
Never! We younguns have got to stick together! :)
Truth Seeker said:
*smothers the 1,000 climber, with massive numbers*
Mphn! :confused:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Originally posted by Ambrus
Oh sure it does; it means a lot. I just don't expect to be mocked by the younger set.

We younguns have got to stick together!

I just didn't want you to act all superior. ;) We are both part of the younger set; I'm just a little younger than you.

When there are people in the tens of thousands, the difference of 400 is nothing. :]

Remove ads