• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm in the four-digit club!

Ambrus said:
So what are the level benefits of a 2nd level forum poster? What are our hit dice and save bonuses anyway?
Eh, class abilities on a message board have nothing to do with hit dice and save bonuses.

The Five Digit club has an open bar and strippers, though.

Rystil; when the heck did your postcount shoot up like that!? :uhoh: Crap, I better keep my eyes open. It's cut-throat here at the top, let me tell you...

Ambrus

Explorer
Having Multipost would rock! I could fire off up to five posts at once. I'd be so fast that I could answer my own posts. I could fill up entire treads all by myself. :cool:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Ambrus said:
Having Multipost would rock! I could fire off up to five posts at once. I'd be so fast that I could answer my own posts. I could fill up entire treads all by myself. :cool:
I did that once. The mods to lock the thread because it got way too long with my own posts! :uhoh: :lol:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Joshua Dyal said:
Eh, class abilities on a message board have nothing to do with hit dice and save bonuses.

The Five Digit club has an open bar and strippers, though.

Rystil; when the heck did your postcount shoot up like that!? :uhoh: Crap, I better keep my eyes open. It's cut-throat here at the top, let me tell you...
No kidding! He's almost at 17,000 and he hasn't been here a year? Very cut-throat. Hong is dropping lower and lower, too.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Ambrus said:
There's still the 30-second rule, though.

Jdvn1 said:
No kidding! He's almost at 17,000 and he hasn't been here a year? Very cut-throat. Hong is dropping lower and lower, too.
I'm about to pass PirateCat in a week or two if I'm lucky. w00t! You going down, kitty! Actually most of the big names I'm passing are temporarily absent. You can't afford to go on vacation like that, folks! You'll get carpet-bagged for sure!

But my overall placement has dropped anyway due to some Pbp guys like Thanee, Brother Shatterstone and now Rystil taking the boards by storm. I was up to the #5 poster, I think, at one point.

Stormborn

Explorer
Ambrus said:
That's right, I've finally hit the big time with my new four digit post-count. Go me! :cool:

I feel like I finally get to leave the kiddy table and join the adults at the big table. :D

I invite any of our distinguished alumni with five digit post-counts to come and openly mock me and my pitiful achievement. :eek:

>squeezes over at the big table for Ambrus<

Ha! I have been here for days longer than you!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Joshua Dyal said:
I'm about to pass PirateCat in a week or two if I'm lucky. w00t! You going down, kitty! Actually most of the big names I'm passing are temporarily absent. You can't afford to go on vacation like that, folks! You'll get carpet-bagged for sure!
I'm climbing up the ladder too! Of course it won't help my postcount when I am gone from the boards for the two years after next Fall. Oh, it is what I have to do to move on with my life.

Joshua Dyal said:
But my overall placement has dropped anyway due to some Pbp guys like Thanee, Brother Shatterstone and now Rystil taking the boards by storm. I was up to the #5 poster, I think, at one point.
Yup, pbp certainly helps. I just seem to have no luck finding and sticking with one! :(

Remove ads