Important Announcement From Adamant Entertainment

GMSkarka

Explorer
After informing family and friends, the time has now come to speak to our customers and freelancers.

I have been diagnosed with skin cancer, and will be undergoing surgery and treatment over the next couple of weeks -- and, as such, I have made the following decision:

Adamant Entertainment will be going on a production hiatus until February, while I receive treatment. Subscriptions to THRILLING TALES, AMAZING TRIPLE ACTION and IMPERIAL AGE will resume at that time, and new launches (Like OMEGA BRIEFING and MARS) will occur.

I'm not going anywhere, and neither is Adamant! However..... for the next month or so, my attention will be focused on beating this thing. I've got big plans for Adamant in 2007, and I'm not going to let a little thing like my health get in the way. :)

Thank you for your continued support.

Treebore

First Post
Good luck with this. I hope it was caught nice and early.

My wife's father is ignoring a "mole" that is acting like a classic skin cancer. I guess with how severe his Peripheral Artery Disease has been, he isn't too concerned about cancer killing him. I am guessing he is sure the P.A.D. will kill him first. Its already taken one leg and the doctors want to cut off the second, so if that is what he is thinking he is probably right.

Hope to hear very good news from you in a month or so.

Sigurd

First Post
Every good wish and support for a good decision. Take care of your health and your family.

Take some of any freed time and make sure your family understands what you are going through so that they can be there.

S

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads