• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Important EN World issue! (Morrus is going to GenCon!!) [Thanks everyone! -Morrus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrSpunj

Explorer
Ack!

I don't usually check the General forum, but I can't believe I've missed this for almost 2 months! :(

Regardless, I've just PayPal'd you, PC, to rectify the situation!

It's really cool to see everyone pull together like this! :D

DrSpunj

rpgHQ

First Post
how/when/where you going to annouce the donation prize winners?

Even though I live less than an hour and a half from Indy my budget doesnt allow for me going to Gencon this year(maybe I should have waited till after GenCon to start the web hosting service :D ).

But if you do something via IRC I will attend that most assuredly(sp?) no matter what the time.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Elocin said:
Oh, my bad. I was reading someone's little adventure about his drinking night with Morrus while visiting him and I thought Al was his roommate.

Jason is the flatmate, Al is the friend. I believe I would be the person that wrote the story. :D

BTW, it bears repeating, cos it was a funny moment. Knowing of this thread, I gave Morrus £10 when I went to Southampton to meet him, and told him that when he could read this thread he'd understand why I gave him the money.

He was a little freaked out by this, but apparently he has told other people about it. Which is funny.

$2000!? Wow. We rock. :D

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
That's right, my memory is working and yes that was one hell of a funny story. I wonder if he will pass out when he gets handed the money and then realizes what that 10 bucks was for.

This is great and everyone on this website just rocks!!!

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Elocin said:
That's right, my memory is working and yes that was one hell of a funny story. I wonder if he will pass out when he gets handed the money and then realizes what that 10 bucks was for.

This is great and everyone on this website just rocks!!!

Thanks for the compliment. :D Maybe I'll go bump it, now you've gone and bolstered my ego like that...

Quickbeam

Explorer
I'm glad that I finally checked back into this thread. $2,000 is an amazing sum of money through donations, and as others have said, we do indeed rock!!

Now I'll just a close watch on when/how the news is going to be sprung upon the unsuspecting Morrus...

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
When is this going to happen? I am going to visit him from the 27th to the 29th (after which I will remove my Dutch Expat line from my location, and be a normal Dutchman again. :()

Rav

Airwolf

First Post
2K! Wow, that's great every one did fantastic.

Big thanks to PC for being the money man and setting up the meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads