Important! Interview opportunity - what do you want to know about the GSL?

JVisgaitis said:
I'm getting married in Disney and our hotel doesn't have internet access. If you can convince my soon to be wife that I need to find a place that has internet access so I can find out about the Open Game License, you're welcome to try... ;) She loves D&D and plays with the rest of our group, but I'd feel bad even asking her considering the circumstances.
Congrats. Where are you staying? If you are staying at a WDW resort, the McDonalds on the corner of hotel plaza drive and 535 has the nearest WiFi.

(Yes, I live in NJ. Yes, my wife drags me to WDW too often. The mental map of the WDW properties in my head is about as clear as the one of my home town. Welcome to married life.)

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Thanks guys its been a long time coming, but its finally happening.

jmucchiello said:
Congrats. Where are you staying? If you are staying at a WDW resort, the McDonalds on the corner of hotel plaza drive and 535 has the nearest WiFi.

We're staying at Pop Century. It's a destination wedding (obviously) so there are like 25 people going. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak away. If not, I figure I can get wifi next Friday to download Battlestar as she'll go crazy if she misses is. I haven't been to Disney in like 10 years so I have no idea what to expect.

Mike_Lescault

First Post
JVisgaitis said:
I hope this is posted before the weekend. I'm leaving for Florida really early Saturday morning and if I don't find out by then, I'll have to wait 2 weeks... :(

It won't be this week for sure, sorry about that. But don't cancel the wedding yet!

I am hoping sooner rather than later, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that it won't be ready next week either.

Oh, and congrats. =)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Mike_Lescault said:
It won't be this week for sure, sorry about that. But don't cancel the wedding yet!

I am hoping sooner rather than later, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that it won't be ready next week either.

Oh, and congrats. =)

Mike,

Can you give us an overview of the internal process that something like this has to go through before publication?

Thanks!

JVisgaitis said:
We're staying at Pop Century. It's a destination wedding (obviously) so there are like 25 people going. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak away. If not, I figure I can get wifi next Friday to download Battlestar as she'll go crazy if she misses is. I haven't been to Disney in like 10 years so I have no idea what to expect.
Actually, I just assumed you were honeymooning down there. Are you getting married at the Wedding Pavilion? That's one of those places at WDW I'd love to see but you can't just wander in off the street. Enjoy wearing the tophat ears. :)

Pale

First Post
Egads... 'Monday' has become 'maybe by Thursday or Friday' has become 'maybe next week, but don't hold your breath'? (all paraphrased, of course)

I don't blame the messengers here, but this is becoming quite frustrating.

Scipio202

Explorer
Pale said:
Egads... 'Monday' has become 'maybe by Thursday or Friday' has become 'maybe next week, but don't hold your breath'? (all paraphrased, of course)

I don't blame the messengers here, but this is becoming quite frustrating.
Well, the optimistic take could be that things are back open for discussion. If they had intended a poison pill, they may be thinking about taking it back out (perhaps based on the reaction).

Pale said:
No, he said maybe not even next week. That means my May 1 prediction is not far enough into the future either. But look on the bright side: JV won't miss the announcement during his wedding/honeymoon. :)

Emerald Lich

First Post
Mike_Lescault said:

Wow. Just ... wow.

At this point, why even bother?

This is just utterly ludicrous.

Remove ads