In Concern for A More Adequate Tea

reapertain

First Post
::a small piece of parchment placed upon the board, with a linen pouch hanging beside it::

(I apologize forthwith for those who find offense to the following script.)

"In concern to provide the crossroads tavern with a more adequate form of tea, I have found a solution. A simple herb, difficult to grow and acquire, is to be cultivated and grown upon a private estate not far from Ford's Keep, to be cared for during off-hours by one such as me. The herb is "Lunarmint" (rough translation), which, as its name might suggest, will recieve sustanance by the light of the moon, to in which direct illumination of the sun would kill it. To properly grow this plant for its use, I have acquired a small plot of land for rent from a nearby farming family to grow this upon a fallowed field. In this upkeep of the desired herb, keeping it covered and in shade during daylight hours, and properly reflecting illumination of the lunar spheres to its leaves, the estimated use of its roots will inact as a tea without need of honey or milk to keep flavour, adding additonal nutirents and also, might I add, a wonderful fragrence to your breath, will be in one month.

As such, for the desired upkeep I will require a total amount of 50 silver nobles (a sum I have previously paid already to the landlord to keep it for an additional three weeks) to provide purchase of the land to use at current. Donations are accepted through this linen pouch beside it. If interested, I will have on my person the actual samples to try (no cost mind you) of the root, as well as the leaves for abrasion and burn salves.

Thank you for you time.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
A pale skinned lady, with honey golden hair, reads the message, then flicks her wrist. A tube appears in her hand, from which she extracts parchment and quill, with which she writes her reply.

I think there is a wonderful variety of tea to be had in the 'Roads, however, another choice is always welcome. I have not heard of this herb, and should like to try some, both for its taste and investigation of its healing properties. If it is all that you promise, I will give my donation to you personally.

The note is signed with a sketch of a rose imposed over a mountain.

reapertain

First Post
::a second note is attatched to the original::

My apologies for not adding this earlier.

For those who wish to sample the herb, or have questions of its properties and the like, in addition to the information I have placed here, I will have to identify myself. I go by the name of Dirk for the most part, sometimes Reapertain. I am often dressed in a black overcoat with dark garb as the theme (i favour this sort of attire so I doubt I will change it).
My hair is white (natural colour) and my skin is similar colour. I doubt it will need to be any more specific than that description, yet if you cannot find me feel free to post again to alert me and I will try to work out an agreement between the construct about leaving the samples in his care.

::A black raven feather is left upon this note::

reapertain

First Post
::scribbled at the bottom of the second note::

The construct has been given the sample batch to be used. Ask for the sample if interested. I hope it is found agreeable to your taste and your stomachs.

reapertain

First Post
::the linen pouch has vanished from sight, replaced by a large piece of parchment overlaying the earlier messeges.::

The payment has been given to purchase the land for the use of this production. I thank those with as much gratitude as possible who contributed, and hope that their money will come to good use in the future upkeep.

In a few weeks the first batch will be prepared for shipment to the crossroads, as well as for any who ask for it. If anyone has any inquiries to make upon the herb or the tea in particular, feel free to voice your opinions, and I will write or speak to you in person as soon as I can.

::the black feather is moved to the bottom of this sheet::

reapertain

First Post
::The parchment and its attatchments have been removed from the board by force, a few shreds still remaining to the pins which held them in place::

Silver_Shulad

First Post
A bag with a note is pinned a magic aura dances about it.

To whome it may concern I would like to donate this sum to those that wish to better the taverns refreshments list, please accept this, I apologies for my being late, but I am not one of a large sum of coin, please, I would hope this is a substantial amount to help you out.

P.S. For this bad to be removed or opened, the actual herbal effecting tea leaf of this cultivator of land must press it up against the note. Thank you.

Silver Shulad.

reapertain

First Post
Recent Events

::A note his left aside to the now empty bag, scrawled in quick script and signed with an ominous black feather at the frayed end.::

I thank you for your contribution. I assure you it will come to good use.

To those whom it may concern,

It sadens me to bear ill fortunate news to those who have placed much into this endeavor, yet it seems that the fruition of the lunarmint has been abruptly cut off from life due to ill-and malicious- intent.

There is no need for alarm, as it is matters that do not concern those for fear of innocent casualty. However, in response to such matters, I am have spoken to certain beings for the compensation of more lunarmint, to which a new shipment will arrive at the desired time. However, as for future harvests, it will require some time to locate the proper soil and seeds to provide a safer lodging for such precious plants.

As such, I do not ask this of any of you, as I have a business working to compensate the loss of material value, yet donations are accepted to provide a second chance for natural life. I thank you for those who understand.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases