In Remembrance--2011

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
RIP Spider-Man Producer Laura Ziskin

It is with sadness that I'm reporting the death of "Spider-Man" franchise producer Laura Ziskin. She died of breast cancer at her home in Santa Monica, California on Sunday at the age of 61.

In Remembrance

GrayLinnorm

Explorer
Eccentric street musician Wild Man Fischer died Thursday of heart failure. He was 66.

I remember his duet "I'm a Christmas Tree" with Dr. Demento. Fischer also helped launch Rhino Records, which was originally a music store until he did a song about it.

dravot

First Post
Springsteen Saxophonist Clarence Clemons passed away.

Reuters

(Reuters) - Clarence Clemons, the saxophone player in Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band, died on Saturday, according to media reports, almost a week after he had a stroke at his Florida home. He was 69.

The New York Times said Clemons' death was confirmed by a spokeswoman for Springsteen. Reuters could not immediately confirm the reports.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn dies in Pa. crash

Police say "Jackass" cast member Ryan Dunn has died of injuries sustained in a car crash in suburban Philadelphia.

West Goshen Township police say Dunn and a passenger in his 2007 Porsche died early Monday after the car left the roadway and burst into flames. The crash occurred near the Philadelphia suburb of West Chester.

In Remembrance.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Raw Sex star Simon Brint dies aged 61

Simon Brint, one half of comedy musical duo Raw Sex, has died at the age of 61.

Brint's agent, Maureen Vincent, confirmed the news after Lenny Henry reported his friend's death on his Twitter account.

In Remembrance.

Remove ads