• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Remembrance--2011

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Guitar resale icon and industry Ed Roman has passed.

Ed owned what was at one time the biggest & most famous guitar store in the world, frequented by rock royalty. His rants about guitar manufacturing & sales practices were legendary.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him) 🇺🇦🇵🇸🏳️‍⚧️
Are some of these death references starting to be a bit obscure? Do some of them need to be mentioned on a gaming/fanboy message board?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Are some of these death references starting to be a bit obscure? Do some of them need to be mentioned on a gaming/fanboy message board?

I've been participating in GrayLinnorm's threads for a few years now- many of the notices are obscure. I frequently see people I've never heard of memorialized here, so I'm sure it's the same for everyone else.

Fast Learner

First Post

Not "starting to", there's a multi-year history of obscure death notices here. I felt the same way at first, but have come to appreciate being introduced to interesting people that I never even knew existed.

Remove ads