IN REMEMBRANCE--2021 AD

Rune

Once A Fool
bell hooks (Gloria Jean Watkins) - activist, poet, educator and author of “Ain’t I a Woman”.

She was the Distinguished Professor in Residence in Appalachian Studies at my alma mater, Berea College, though that was after I graduated. She gave some guest lectures before that, though. Not surprisingly, she was a potent speaker.

Ken Kragen passed away on Tuesday:

Also, here is a long list of celebrity deaths in 2021, just in case some of them were missed here:

Last edited:

TheAlkaizer

Game Designer
Jean-Marc Vallée has died.
It's hard to explain why, but as a french Canadian, this hit really hard. We were all proud to see a french canadian in Hollywood, and I've received several calls from friends and family saying how horrible it is. Along with Denis Villeneuve, they both became symbols of french Canadian cinema abroad.

Ryujin

Legend
It's hard to explain why, but as a french Canadian, this hit really hard. We were all proud to see a french canadian in Hollywood, and I've received several calls from friends and family saying how horrible it is. Along with Denis Villeneuve, they both became symbols of french Canadian cinema abroad.
A lot of people don't understand just how vibrant the French Canadian movie/TV scene is, because so much of it never makes it out of Quebec. People like these carry the torch.

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4