• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IN REMEMBRANCE--2024 AD

aco175

Legend
I remember back in the Army on the rides from Ft Stewart to Hunter Army Airbase (about 45 minutes), we would have the privates start a song for entertainment. Everyone had a favorite to start if you we called upon. Besides Kenny Rogers, The Gambler, Toby Keith's Should've Been a Cowboy was another. The line where riding with the Texas Rangers was always changed to Airborne Rangers though.

I also saw a few months ago where he made a comment to reporters about never though they would see him in skinny jeans. R.I.P.

aco175

Legend
Seiji Ozawa died earlier this week at 88. He was the conductor of the Boston Symphony for 30 years and conducted the opening ceremony for the 98 Olympics in Nagano. I mostly remember him from when I was a kid for his muppet hair that would bob along with him and kind of became his trademark.

1707667961697.png

Remove ads