• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In search of heroes(Casting call)

Darkwolf

First Post
Hello all!
I'm in the process of working with Sollir and Kalanyr to get a character. Also wanted to say that Kal will take no more players beyond me.

Last edited:

Deedlit

First Post
Is Archmage included as a player or not?(Or is he here, under a different name)
I can't wait to start. It's been a while since my last adventure, and though I'm not fighting the Marmo this time, it should be fun.

Tokiwong

First Post
Hey if you got a space free.....

Hey if you have a space free I wouldn't mind... popping in if you have the room.. I can whip up a character by this evening if you can give me the details...

To sum it up:

We're playing characters from all sorts of stuff, anime, books, video games, etc..., you pick a character you want to play-but it must be from something and then you stat him out with:

Level 7 or ECL 7, Pointbuy (40), Max hit points per HD for all levels, 19k gold-you can overspend a little if the item is an important or trademark one for your character, but it must be approved by Kalanyr, the list of books available is on page 3-4 but you can get choice material if you pass it by Kalanyr and it fits your character.

Tokiwong

First Post
does it have to be an established character?

I don't like playing signature characters myself... can it be an original one or will that destroy the mood of the game...

Remove ads