In search of heroes(Casting call)

Tokiwong

First Post
I would consider Blade Dancer.. but she was not much of a spell caster... though I could easily take Ranger... and take Cosmopolitan and the point would be moot... the name is Jen Yu I own the movie...

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sollir... my base attack bonus is right, its my base attack bonus melee and ranged, not my total attack bonus when I attack. That is +1, but I also have my normal Katana, and that still uses my normal base attack bonus...

I may edit my character because prerequisites have been lifted, and that could possibly allow me to have improved unarmed strike, roundabout kick, and unbalancing strike....

That would give me, on a crit, an unarmed attack that also "checks" the opponent I believe, in addition to dealing damage...

Kalanyr

Explorer
Waved Pre-Req's must be approved by me.

Feats that require Stunning Attack will not have it waved without one heck of a good reason.

Feats with BAB/Spel(lcaster) level req's will also not have Req's waved (without one heck of a good reason).

Darkwolf

First Post
Here is version 2.0 of my character...
Filia
Gold Dragon Female
Cleric 3 Dragon 4
Alignment: NG
HD 3d12+ 3d8 + 24(84) AC Touch/human 11 Touch/Dragon 9 Human 13 Dragon 20
Movement: Human 30ft Dragon 60ft, fly 200(poor)
Stats (+1 from level went to Wis)
Dragon Str 22(+6) Dex 8(-1) Con 18(+4) Int 12(+1) Wis 23(+6) Cha 14(+2)
Human Str 18(+4) Dex 12(+1) Con 18(+4) Int 12(+1) Wis 23(+6) Cha 14(+2)
BAB +3 race +2 class = +5
Attacks
Human +11 Heavy Mace
Dragon bite +11, 2 claws +9, 2 wings +9, tail +9; bite +11; tail +11
Damage
Human 1d8+6 or 1d8+8(2handed)
Dragon bite 2d6+6, claw 1d8+3 each, wing 1d6+3 each, tail 1d8+9
Skills Listen +8, Spot +8, Search +4, Conc +8, Appraise +5, Spellcraft +4, Knowledge(Antiques) +5, Knowledge(Religion) +5
Feats Flyby attack, Hover, multiattack
Weapon/Armor proficiency All simple weapons, all armor and shield
Saves Fort: 10 Ref: Dragon 3 Human 5 Will: 12
Initiative: +1
Abilities: Spells, turn undead(4/day), Spontaneous Heal spells, Polymorph self(3/day) to human, Dragon breath weapon(2d10 usable every d4+1 rounds in either 40ft fire cone or targeted 80ft laser ray), flying, up to 3rds/day have freedom of movement, wilderness lore is class skill, Protective ward 1/day, Low-light vision, Fire subtype

Items: Heavy mace +2 (8k), Headband of Wisdom +2(4k)(as periapt of wisdom), Tail ribbon of Armor +2(4k)(as bracers of armor), Wand of Cure Light Wounds 50 charges(750gp), pouch of dust of tracelessness(2 uses)(500gp), Pearl of Power I(1k), 2 QFT(Tree)(200gp)
Backpack 10 days of rations, 2 waterskins, 2 spare priestess outfits, 1 amber(100gp), 1 jade(100gp), 25gp

Spells per day: 4/4+1/3+1
Domains: Travel, Protection
0th Level - Save DC 16
Detect Magic(x2), Light, Create Water

1st Level - Save DC 17
Bane, Sanctuary, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith, Expeditious Retreat*

2nd Level - Save DC 18
Hold Person(x2), Bull's Strength, Locate Object*

Last edited:

reapersaurus

First Post
i have been reading this from the start, and almost joined in really early as Jubei from Ninja Scroll.

However, I don't have OA and so most of the feats you guys are mentioning are unknown to me, and even the characters (other than Deedlit) are unknown to me.

Idea: Maybe you could post pics or links to info about your characters?

Question: how is a Cleric 3 Dragon a level 7 equivalent.. i dont understand.

I've been trying to think of a different genre character to play, and my wife thought of Ash from Army of Darkness.
What kind of technology is allowed?
Can he have a boomstick, and chainsaw? ;)

Darkwolf

First Post
One heavily heavily modified dragon....and Kal ok'ed it...
The dragon is modified down to ecl 4...

You'll have to get ok from Kal..I don't think there are any spots left..

If people aren't happy with my character say so and I can change it...but honestly I think it fits in well with the rest of the beefed up group..

Last edited:

Theres a spot left I think since Buddha the DM didn't want to join, technology is allowed if its first approved by Kalanyr.

Edit-Don't worry about the feats too much, in the rogues gallery we can maybe post some links later.

Filia and Xellos are from the Slayers! anime (will post link soon)

Links for Slayers
http://anime.jyu.fi/~anipike/slayers.html
-Above is a link to Anipike, specifically the page dealing with links related to Slayers.

Samonosuke is from Onimashu, a video game on PS2/Gamecube

Deedlit is from Record of Lodoss War, check that anipike page and then go back to the front page and click on the letter grouping towards the right that has R (I think) and look for Records of Lodoss War on that list...If you're having trouble I can look for it myself.

Edit-
For the record, I support Darkwolf's char and think its balanced, considering I helped work on it to make it balanced ;)

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
You don't know Dalamar the Dark from Dragonlance?
Hmm... Where could I find a pic and/or link?

Try seeing if your local library has a book by the name of Dalamar the Dark written by Nancy Varian Berberick.

Remove ads