In search of heroes(Casting call)

Darkwolf

First Post
So who is still playing...As far as I know there is Deedlit, Dalamar, Filia(me), Xellos(still not quite sure on the ecl of Mazoku it appears), and Samanosuke...plus a couple of possibles...Friday is the cut off date for finalizing characters..

Sure thing, I just heard Gnomeworks is unable to join us for the time being, Archmage hasn't seemed to show up either so I think we should let Reaper join, he's good at keeping up with his play by post game threads, your decision Kal.

(Btw my character will be posted soon)

reapersaurus

First Post
hmm.. thanks for the offer!

I'm interested, but worried about 2 things:
1) I'm not sure about what character to play that I would have a solid handle on the roleplay and mechanics of.
Possibles are Ash from Army of Darkness (problem there is how to stat him out, and the use of technology) , Jubei from Ninja Scroll (problem there is my limited knowledge of asian personality and OA game mechanics), or something else (like I think I could do Parn or Ghim from RoLW, if Deedlit would be cool with that).

2) I guess i already stated all my concerns with 1) :)

Last edited:

:) I'll answer a few, Technology is OK as long as it is presented and ok'd by Kalanyr, Deedlit I'm sure wouldn't mine Parn joining, Ghim is a midget ;) Mechanics are hard, but as long as you have the OA book I don't see why you couldn't play Jubei, and I'm sure 42 point buy is almost enough to stat out anyone :)

I'm done with my character!

Yuna, female human Clr5/Summoner 2: CR 7; ECL 7; Medium-size Humanoid (human); HD 5d8+2d4+7; hp 55; Init +1; Spd 30 ft; AC 11 (+1 Dex); Melee Rod of Roses +4 (1d6); SA spells, turn undead; AL LN(G); SV Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +12; Str 8, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 19 (21 with periapt of wisdom), Cha 16.
Skills and Feats: Concentration +11, Diplomacy +23, Knowledge (The Fayth) +15, Move Silently +11 (no ranks, +10 from boots), Sense Motive +13, Speak Language (6+2, Abyssal, Aquan, Auran, Celestial, Common, Draconic, Ignan, Infernal, Terran), Spellcraft +8; Augment Summoning, Skill Focus: Knowledge (The Fayth), Spellcasting Prodigy, Spell Girding, Spell Thematics (Summoning spells/Aeon visual apperance).
SA–Turn Undead (Su): 6/day, Yuna can attempt to turn undead creatures. She can turn undead with no more than (1d20+8)/3 HD. Each attempt, she turns 2d6+8 total HD. Undead with 2 or fewer HD are destroyed instead.
Cleric Spells Prepared (6/6/5/3/2+1*):
0-Detect Magic (2), Read Magic, Resistance
1-Protection from Evil (2), Sanctuary (2), Shield of Faith, Summon Monster I
2-Hold Person (2), Silence, Summon Monster II (2)
3-Dispel Magic, Magic Circle against Evil, Summon Monster III
4-Dismissal, Summon Monster IV, Summon Monster V*
Domain Spells (Summoning and Magic)-
1-Summon Monster I
2-Summon Monster II
3-Summon Monster III
4-Lesser Planar Ally
Equipment: Rod of Roses (+1 Club, Bless as a 1st level cleric at will), NulBlaze Ring (Ring of Warmth), Faerie Ring (Ring of Feather Falling), Travel Cloak, Boots of Elvenkind, Necklace of Wisdom +2, Courtier’s Obi, Eversmoking Torch, Wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges), 2 flasks of holy water, beltpouch, spell component pouch, 104 Gold left.

*Bonus Summoning spells
Metamagic Feat choices for my Bonus Summoning Spells are: Repeat Spell

NOTE:
*Yuna can only use elemental and the shadow template from Manual of the Planes, forgoing Celestial/Fiendish templates.*

Need Kal's Approval Here:
Trades:
Cleric-Craft and Profession traded for Sense Motive and Speak Language, Summoner-Traded Bluff for Diplomacy, Traded all armor proficiencies for 1 bonus, non-combat related feat.

*Approved aleady*

Last edited:

Remove ads