In The Tall Dark Pines: A Tale of Braxus

ferretguy

First Post
Jackson 1st level fighter

As he rests on a ruined wall, Jackson looks around surveying the area "Tis my hope that these Groylkin don't come back anytime soon..I'm not quite up for a fight yet."

scadgrad

First Post
Overworked DM...

Summing up and an overdue apology...

Hey Gang,

As it plays out, indeed the ruined keep is a relatively speaking safe haven for the PCs to rest for a while. Reaching this destination gives you a story award that raises everyone to 2nd level.

Unfortunately, my work load (I'm an Art Prof & Program Director at a large community college in Virginia) has completely taken over my life at this point. As if that's not enough, my wife & I are only days away from the blessed arrival of our 2nd son. Whew...

So mea culpa for letting this campaign expire. I was enjoying it immensely, and would like very much to pick it back up in a month or two (probably early Nov) if anyone would be so inclined. I consider this the end to Chapter 1 of In The Tall Dark Pines and look forward to seeing what happens now that you've reached the ruined tower. Keep your eyes open for the start up of the 2nd chapter and thanks very much for playing so far.

Drakknyte32

First Post
Sorry to hear it but that's the way the fish flops. It's probably for the best for me anyways, I'm starting college and the workload is eating up my spare time like a pack of ghouls on a battlefield.

ferretguy

First Post
Well I guess thats the way things work. I'll still be around when you come back, just let me know. Best of luck with the new kiddo, me and the wife haven't been lucky enough to have our first.

Remove ads