Inclusion Dice. Thoughts?

So Quarantine has prevented me from attending Cons, which is wear I buy dice to support my crippling dice addiction. I need to at least see the dice in real life before purchasing 9 times out of ten. So the idea of Inclusion dice is something I didnt really see much of in the wild prior to lockdown. Some are really gorgeous, and handmade dice are really exploding it seems.

So how are these dice, typically? Do they roll well? Any marked tendencies or lack of balance? I do have concerns about have effectively weighted dice.

Sithlord

Adventurer
So Quarantine has prevented me from attending Cons, which is wear I buy dice to support my crippling dice addiction. I need to at least see the dice in real life before purchasing 9 times out of ten. So the idea of Inclusion dice is something I didnt really see much of in the wild prior to lockdown. Some are really gorgeous, and handmade dice are really exploding it seems.

So how are these dice, typically? Do they roll well? Any marked tendencies or lack of balance? I do have concerns about have effectively weighted dice.
I don’t know. But if you are one of those guys that comes to the game and pulls out 100s of dice and then proceeds to roll them over and over again to see which one rolls better I will beat you with a warhammer and throw you out on the street

Marc Radle

Legend

I’m also a lover of dice, but I’ve never heard of ‘inclusion dice’. What are they?

1622048102568.png

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Wow, interesting!
Can you provide a link or two to these? I may need to pick some up!

Wyrmwood Gaming and Dispel Dice are running a kickstarter that has a couple sets with flower inclusions. The kickstarter's hit $2 million, and has 16 hours left.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases