• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Mista Collins said:
As for feats/PrC's/other character stuff, what sources are we allowed to use?

I had originally stated Core rules only, but I think I'm comfortable enough now to start allowing other sources, as long as it's nothing too wacky. I'd prefer PrC's stay core, but if you want a feat or spell from another source, or even maybe a second class, let me know what it is and I'll look over it. It needs to be WotC published and non-setting-specific, however, or I probably won't have it.

jkason

First Post
industrygothica said:
I had originally stated Core rules only, but I think I'm comfortable enough now to start allowing other sources, as long as it's nothing too wacky. I'd prefer PrC's stay core, but if you want a feat or spell from another source, or even maybe a second class, let me know what it is and I'll look over it. It needs to be WotC published and non-setting-specific, however, or I probably won't have it.

D'oh! I picked Power Attack for Shai's 6th level feat 'cause I thought we were still doing only core. Would it be possible to swap it out for one of the following? (assuming you approve of the feat in general, of course):

* Companion Spellbond (PH2): <Prereq Animal Companion class feature> 1. You may share spell with your Animal Companion at a range of 30’ (instead of 5’). 2. You may cast Touch spells on your Animal Companion at Close-range.

* Coordinated Strike (Races of the Wild): <Prereq Animal Companion or Special Mount class feature; Handle Animal 5> During any round in which your Animal Companion or Special Mount makes a melee attack, you gain a +1 Competence bonus on your attack rolls against the same opponent.

* Shared Fury (Races of the Wild): <Prereq Rage class feature; Animal Companion class
feature; Handle Animal: 4 ranks> When you Rage, your Animal Companion gains the same benefits and penalties from your Rage as you do, but only if it is within 5’ of you. The effect ends when your Animal Companion moves more than 5’ from you or when your Rage ends.

industrygothica

Adventurer
jkason said:
D'oh! I picked Power Attack for Shai's 6th level feat 'cause I thought we were still doing only core. Would it be possible to swap it out for one of the following? (assuming you approve of the feat in general, of course):

* Companion Spellbond (PH2): <Prereq Animal Companion class feature> 1. You may share spell with your Animal Companion at a range of 30’ (instead of 5’). 2. You may cast Touch spells on your Animal Companion at Close-range.

* Coordinated Strike (Races of the Wild): <Prereq Animal Companion or Special Mount class feature; Handle Animal 5> During any round in which your Animal Companion or Special Mount makes a melee attack, you gain a +1 Competence bonus on your attack rolls against the same opponent.

* Shared Fury (Races of the Wild): <Prereq Rage class feature; Animal Companion class
feature; Handle Animal: 4 ranks> When you Rage, your Animal Companion gains the same benefits and penalties from your Rage as you do, but only if it is within 5’ of you. The effect ends when your Animal Companion moves more than 5’ from you or when your Rage ends.

That's fine, though I prefer the second two over the first.

jkason

First Post
industrygothica said:
That's fine, though I prefer the second two over the first.

Works for me. The Coordinated Strike feat feels right for Shai and Dyspeer, all things considered. I'll adjust the sheet.

thanks,

jason

Mista Collins

First Post
finally leveled up Tanith. Decided just to go with Empower Spell as her feat. I also realized I never had her summon a familiar. I am gonna hold off on that I think for now.

industrygothica

Adventurer
I should tell you, I've not visited any medieval--or modern, for that matter--sewers lately, so you'll have to forgive anything that doesn't seem to fit. Really, we'll just call this a dungeon that happens to be underneath a city.

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=IG]I just went to Rogash's sheet to see if I had rope when I discovered that I never finished spending his starting cash. We've established that he's broke, so I guess I'll go ahead and fill in his equipment today. I'll avoid items that would be of exclusive use in the sewer as I don't want to be accused of meta-gaming. He would own a rope I think. If you'd prefer some other solution let me know.[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Scotley said:
[sblock=IG]I just went to Rogash's sheet to see if I had rope when I discovered that I never finished spending his starting cash. We've established that he's broke, so I guess I'll go ahead and fill in his equipment today. I'll avoid items that would be of exclusive use in the sewer as I don't want to be accused of meta-gaming. He would own a rope I think. If you'd prefer some other solution let me know.[/sblock]

[sblock=Scotley]That's fine. A rogue without a rope is hardly a rogue at all, is he? ;) [/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
industrygothica said:
[sblock=Scotley]That's fine. A rogue without a rope is hardly a rogue at all, is he? ;) [/sblock]

[sblock=IG]Indeed. He's now reasonably well equiped and virtually broke. Time to go adventuring![/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads