• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

Scotley

Hero
:eek: My applogies! I'm obviously getting too old to work from memory. I just bought gear two days ago and I would have sworn I included a ten foot pole, but I couldn't find it just now. Looks like Rogash used the haft of his Glaive to probe the depths. :eek:

Jemal

Adventurer
Back. Catching up on stuff. I got about 2 weeks of stuff to catch up on, from about a dozen different games. Can anybody help ease the transition with any important questions/events I've missed?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Jemal said:
Back. Catching up on stuff. I got about 2 weeks of stuff to catch up on, from about a dozen different games. Can anybody help ease the transition with any important questions/events I've missed?

Easy enough.

Group B (yours) has decided to meet up with group A and compare notes. Everyone wants to know the story of Vardi and how she ended up where she is, and the church is certain that her, the strange noises coming from the sewers, and the missing alchemist are all connected to the recent inactivity of Duran's band of thieves.

Together you have all decided that the sewers is the best place to start (thankfully, because that's actually the map that I have finished ;)), and have descended into a large chamber beneath the city that is filled at least three feet high with waste. There are at least two creatures on opposite sides of the room watching you, but making no aggressive movements.

Maybe the others can add a little more details, but that's the gist of it.

Welcome back, I was beginning to wonder if we'd see you again.

industrygothica

Adventurer
So what's everyone think so far? I'm trying to keep the combat organized as best I can, but I'll take any pointers anyone can offer. I'm still a bit green at this DM thing. ;)

Scotley

Hero
Hey looked great from where I was sitting. I'm going to be traveling tomorrow, so after tonight I may not get in a post until sometime Thursday. Take care of Rogash for me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads