• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Infighter PrC: If anyone uses this class in play, I'd like to hear about it!

Dagredhel

Explorer
I see your point, and I did give a lot of thought to going that route. What kept me on a different course was the character I had in mind as my archetype for the class. I was thinking of a soldier, a seargent type, veteran of many campaigns, world weary and cynical, a pragmatist rather than a moralist, gruff and unromantic, but protective of his men, loyal to his friends, and perhaps even prone to a bit of self-sacrifice and heroism on occassion, but in the service of people rather than abstract ideals. I couldn't imagine old sarge slipping a dagger into a rowdy in a bar fight when a swift kick to somewhere sensitive might prove equally incapacitating. I could imagine him throwing in another couple of kicks just to make sure...

trentonjoe

Explorer
I think this is well thought out. On paper it looks fine. I would recommend having a mock combat (or 2) to see if this guys can hold his merit outside a barroom brawl.

To me this guy seems like an antimonk. I would like to see a combat with this guy versus an equal level monk.

Maybe a 6th level fighter\4th level Prc vs a 10th level monk?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads