• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Info from the WotC 2007 January to April Catalog

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Eytan Bernstein said:
Why is it that these product catalogues never get my name right? For Dragons of Faerun, they had me written as Eytan Burnstein. For the Magic Item Compendium, that have me written as Evan Bernstein. Is it really that hard?? It's absolutely infuriating!
I can't do anything about the catalog, but at least I changed it for this thread.

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Eytan Bernstein said:
Why is it that these product catalogues never get my name right? For Dragons of Faerun, they had me written as Eytan Burnstein. For the Magic Item Compendium, that have me written as Evan Bernstein. Is it really that hard?? It's absolutely infuriating!

I feel your pain. About 20 years ago TSR misspelled my name as "Ed Greenwood," and the bastard's really been riding high off that marketing typo for years.

Curse you Greenwood!!!

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
thalmin said:
A D&D Supplement
Dungeonscape
Jason Bulmahn and Rich Burlew

Dungeonscape is the lastest in the "Environment" series of player-and Dungeon Master-friendly supplements. It focuses on a particular type of terrain, in this case the dungeon. It presents new character options for characters that like to explore dungeons, as well as tools for Dungeon Masters to create exciting and memorable dungeon environments.
Dungeonscape is a book about exploring and building fantastic dungeons. It gives players exciting new options for their dungeon-delving characters, and it gives Dungeon Masters the specific tools they need to create interesting and fun dungeon encounters and envirnments with little effort. The book includes new feats, new teamwork benefits, dungeon survival gear and tips, information on delving guilds, and ready-to-use dungeon encounters and maps.
February 13, 2007
Saddle-stitched 160 pages
$29.95/$37.95 CAN

Hooray.. it finally got listed. Biting my tongue on this one was tough, but not as tough as my next few. :)

(Hey Ari.. teasing is fun)

Jason Bulmahn
Managing Editor of Dragon

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
Eytan Bernstein said:

Welcome to the club of the misspelled names. I cannot count how many different ways I have seen my last name misspelled. That damn silent H gets em' every time.

Jason Bulmahn (or is Buhlman, Bulhman, Bulman, Bhuhlhmhahnhh4!hh)
Member of the Mispelled Name Club

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
So far I've been lucky but I think I'll hold off on the 1st quarter until I see 2nd quarter.

(Don't worry Jason and Erik, I'll be buying lots of Dragon and Dungeon. :p :) )

I wonder if that epic super-adventure series for FR will be the official 3e ender from WotC, similarily as the Vecna adventures did with 2e.

In any case, looks like WotC is really going to release a lot of interesting stuff next year. - I mean, this year, I found nothing from them that could interest me, except maybe Ravenloft. :)

Another random thought: Where is Kingsholm taken from? (Talking about Barrow of the Forgotten King.) Sounds to me like if WotC wanted to resurrect the good old adventure path. :)

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
IuztheEvil said:
Welcome to the club of the misspelled names. I cannot count how many different ways I have seen my last name misspelled. That damn silent H gets em' every time.

Jason Bulmahn (or is Buhlman, Bulhman, Bulman, Bhuhlhmhahnhh4!hh)
Member of the Mispelled Name Club

Buhlmann is my preferred spelling. (I've certainly misspelt it enough times!)

What gets me is when someone misspells my name in response to one of my e-mails, which has my name spelt properly in the address *and* in the signature. Argh!

Cheers!

Soel

First Post
Barrow of the Forgotten King looks the most interesting, in an old school sorta way. Dungeonscape and Magic Item Compendium (needs a new name,) will get a look. Scoundrel doesn't seem to really offer anything new, but I'll look at it as well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads