Information

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
*Nioki steps up to the boards and reaches into his pouch, pulling out a parchment which he attaches to the boards using a shuriken... it reads:*

Information on the following subjects will be well paid for, the subjects go by the name of Cameroth and Infi. If anyone has information about them, please leave a note here to make contact with me.

*The man disappears in a twirl of cherry blossom petals and a small "Schwaa!" sound*

kratex

First Post
Mayu Amakura said:
*Nioki steps up to the boards and reaches into his pouch, pulling out a parchment which he attaches to the boards using a shuriken... it reads:*

Information on the following subjects will be well paid for, the subjects go by the name of Cameroth and Infi. If anyone has information about them, please leave a note here to make contact with me.

*The man disappears in a twirl of cherry blossom petals and a small "Schwaa!" sound*
*Kratex walks up to the boards and sees the letter and says, "i am alive now so no need to have any problems" Kratex tears the note off the board and walks away*

Neishin

First Post
*walks up the board to place a note, but runs acrossed kratex's instead, flips his over and with his how blood writes quickly then pins it up*
note: even if thats true, the game isnt over
*he disappears*

Remove ads