• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insight's "The Isle of Dread" - Chapter One

Leif

Adventurer
Questor, Halfling Chaos Sorcerer 6

Geirgrim runs his fingers through his hair and gawks at the gate house a moment. "Needless to say, going in there will be a serious crime. Quite a risk to take for a wild goose chase, but I don't have anything better to offer."
"Parrot chase you mean," says Questor, "I don't know how you ever managed to mistake Mr. Feathers for a chicken."

Rhun

First Post
"I'm all for infiltrating the stronghold of the Veiled Society," says Vrashek. "But again, I'd prefer to wait for cover of darkness." The half-orc turns his gaze upon the estate, trying to determine any methods of access into the place without going through the front gate.

Shayuri

First Post
"I agree," Astra says of Vrashsek. "It won't be overly long, and we can scout the grounds outside while we wait. There may be spots less guarded than others for example."

Leif

Adventurer

Questor chimes in again, "Hey, we have some limited experience with the sewers and other tunnels beneath the city. Maybe we could find a subterranean route into the place. That might give us a little more of the element of surprise...."

Walking Dad

First Post
Adam of Brightcastle

"They are an evil rogue and assassin guild, right? I would bet that the tunnels under their base a really good known to them, trapped and regularly trafficked. There will also no less activity at night than is on day. Such people are usually even more active at night." Adam says.

[sblock=OOC]

[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

"Agreed! An infiltration timed to begin about 8 o'clock in the morning will probably stand a better than average chance of finding those who sat up all night finally beginning to surrender to slumber, while still being early enough to catch most occupants still in their dressing gowns!" Blushing, Questor hastens to add, "You do suppose they wear dressing gowns, don't you? Oh, my, I think I would be quite unprepared to pop into a nest of venomous naked assassins!"

Insight

Adventurer
OOC: So, the consensus is that some of you will "scout the grounds" and then everyone waits for nightfall or morning to infiltrate the compound?

Who comprises this scouting party?

Remove ads