• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insight's "The Isle of Dread" - Chapter One

Leif

Adventurer
Questor, Halfling Chaos Sorcerer 6

"I can offer little except the potent nature of my arcane powers, but if there is a small spot left vacant of the team, I will gladly join. I would not blame you for declining my offer, though."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Skaros rubs his head in exasperation. Once again we separate ourselves into separate groups? Is there not a law against that? Send our mage's feathery friend; it can report back without drawing attention. He turns to Mister Feathers. This is the one we need to find Barbossa. If it can fly there without us, I can get us there as I have mentioned.

Leif

Adventurer
Questor, Halfling Chaos Sorcerer 6

"There is much wisdom in your words, Skaros, which we all should heed well."

Insight

Adventurer
AT THE VEILED SOCIETY COMPOUND (Everyone)

Skaros rubs his head in exasperation. Once again we separate ourselves into separate groups? Is there not a law against that? Send our mage's feathery friend; it can report back without drawing attention. He turns to Mister Feathers. This is the one we need to find Barbossa. If it can fly there without us, I can get us there as I have mentioned.

Mr. Feathers seems to stare at Skaros for a moment and then takes to wing. The parrot flies around in a few circles in the skies above the Veiled Society compound. It soars on thermals and stiff seaward winds and then takes a nose-dive towards the heart of the compound.

The parrot disappears into the second-story window of a large building at the center of the complex.

Remove ads