Insight's "The Isle of Dread" - Chapter One

JustKim

First Post
Nafije answered Astra's questions to the best of her ability, based on what Goldie had seen.

OOC: I'm guessing that Nafije knows the answers, but I personally do not. ;)

Scotley

Hero
"A group of drunken guards might be our best hope for freeing the Captain. I say we gamble on an assault. All this skulking around and hiding from the Veiled Society galls me."

Insight

Adventurer
Nafije answered Astra's questions to the best of her ability, based on what Goldie had seen.

OOC: I'm guessing that Nafije knows the answers, but I personally do not. ;)

Based on a VERY cursory view of the courtyard (and no information about what population exists inside the buildings the parrot passed over), Nafije guesses that there are less than a dozen people wandering around in the courtyard and four guards inside the room where Goldie found Mr. Feathers.

Leif

Adventurer
Questor, Halfling Chaos Sorcerer 6

"Why everyone knows that halflings are much more useful than sorry old ropes!"

drothgery

First Post
"Why everyone knows that halflings are much more useful than sorry old ropes!"
"In this case, though, unless you've got a handy levitation spell I don't know about, I think I'd rather have a rope." Cassi said. This is just the kind of thing I try and keep the kids from trying...

Rhun

First Post
"Perhaps taking a rope would be better than taking a Halfling. No offense Questor."

"Indeed. If we wait until it is dark, and the guards are good and soused, I can climb to the window unseen and tie the rope for the rest of you to follow."

Remove ads