• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Instilling fear

Vennettai

First Post
Thanks for the help

One of my players who plays a dwarf that has an ac of 26. I told them that there pretty much going to fight undead next time they play. They got a free mansion for saving a nobles life. But they have to clear it out thereselve. But the thing is im going to use a ravid With like 2 more hit die. And make the mansion come alive for them. But im also thinking of putting undead to cause it kinda goes with what im wanting to do. The last people that were in the house were there for a party so the house will also be full of skelotens and zombies. And maybe a cleric that is controlled by a ragamuffyn. Then when they kill it the cleric takes over and starts controlling the undead. something like that.

Most of my stuff is off the wall but it i find a way for it to work. Cause i would rather forgo rules for fun. yet i still like to keep it in the realm of D&D possibility.

Also if anyone knows a place i can get cheap D&D books. As well as dice

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Ven,

No but there was a recent issue of Dragon that dealt with Haunted Houses. Maybe you might want to consider adding that to your collection. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads