D&D 5E [INTEREST CHECK] The Curse of Amberstar

Shayuri

First Post
My background is still a little murky. My sense is that Icosa was discovered in an inactive state, but was sufficiently intact to merit investigation. He was taken to some other place...perhaps a school or a master artificer's workshop. In the process of being researched he was reactivated.

So your character could have been involved in recovering or in the repair/reactivation that took place?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
My background is still a little murky. My sense is that Icosa was discovered in an inactive state, but was sufficiently intact to merit investigation. He was taken to some other place...perhaps a school or a master artificer's workshop. In the process of being researched he was reactivated.

So your character could have been involved in recovering or in the repair/reactivation that took place?

I imagined it more like a field work - I discovered you deactivated somewhere. But not really damaged, all that was needed were some fluids and hitting the master switch. Once the cannon appeared and started tracking, I fled :)

Anyone know good CR 2 animal that isn't a dinosaur?
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION], may I take hook horror as my machine (not an animal, but we'll use Saber-Toothed tiger stats)? Just something that svirfneblin has experience with. Or some kind of dire bat, but that might be pushing it a bit since it would include flying.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Actually, there's no such thing as 'vermin' in 5e. Spiders are beasts, and you can wildshape into them or summon them with Summon Animal, and so on.

Remove ads