Level Up (A5E) Interest in a Heritage with Two Bodies?

Would you want to play a heritage with two bodies that plays as a single character?

Faolyn

(she/her)
Cool idea, but I’d like to pose a counterpoint for the sake of discussion: One of the fun things such a race could do would be to flank, or use Sanguine Knot maneuvers on themselves.

If they got a slight HP boost, this might work better. That way you could have two bodies with maybe 2/3 the HP of a normal character for their level. One body would be less likely to die that way.
In my Handbook of Heritages, two of them (animalistic heritages) got the ability to pick maneuvers from Tooth And Claw, if they were members of a class that allowed them to take maneuvers. I could see giving a multi-bodied heritage the ability to pick maneuvers from Sanguine Knot.

Now that I think of it, a multi-bodied heritage doesn't have to be two full people-type bodies. You could even go for a type of creature with an exterior soul of some sort.

xiphumor

Legend
In my Handbook of Heritages, two of them (animalistic heritages) got the ability to pick maneuvers from Tooth And Claw, if they were members of a class that allowed them to take maneuvers. I could see giving a multi-bodied heritage the ability to pick maneuvers from Sanguine Knot.

Now that I think of it, a multi-bodied heritage doesn't have to be two full people-type bodies. You could even go for a type of creature with an exterior soul of some sort.
This reminds me of the Soul Binder class: Soul Binder 3.0 by FragSauce

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases