Pathfinder 1E INTEREST/RECRUIT - TIDERULER - THE FALL OF LAHOLT (HIGH-LEVEL CHARS)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Everyone is hasted? I'd better update my sheet, then.

As I understand it, only Arduniel and Bat are hasted...eventually Moss and Zyara, but I think they are too far away. [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] can give us the range of the spell and [MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION] could provide a map :)

Kaodi

Hero
Alas, I do not have much in the way of Acrobatics. And also I am blind at this point. But that is okay. Within this ball of darkness while my foes scurry about in terror I shall methodically and mercilessly hunt them down. Heck, even if I have a hard time finding foes to cut down having completed boned their formation and attack potential it should give our npc allies on the ground half a chance to get through this.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Alas, I do not have much in the way of Acrobatics. And also I am blind at this point. But that is okay. Within this ball of darkness while my foes scurry about in terror I shall methodically and mercilessly hunt them down. Heck, even if I have a hard time finding foes to cut down having completed boned their formation and attack potential it should give our npc allies on the ground half a chance to get through this.

One would expect you to be grapple master - once you touch them blindness makes no difference. :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Map preview

You guys should be able to identify your own characters, allies and enemies. Place the doc at 200% to help!

At the right you'll see their casters (matrons), their soldiers (male drow) and their spriggans (well, spriggans). A few shadows lurk around. At the left, the Green Knights, the satyrs and the druids should be obvious. I have sprung you guys around according to speed and descriptions. I'll post later on today.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fyc0nwHsb96NWjzXgsx0fPqYKd2EKPuv2nZ9RCZMK4w/edit

Kaodi

Hero
One would expect you to be grapple master - once you touch them blindness makes no difference. :)

Blinded Blade, as I read it, basically lets me know when there is someone or something with 5' feet of me. So I think I can sort of just use my Perception skill to get a quick read on the general direction of enemies, then move my speed in that direction til I happen upon something, start attacking, and then if it survives long enough to move away just head in the direction it was until I find something to murder again.

Still, all targets need to be within 30 feet. So, only Arduniel and Bat are hasted. Archon, we were supposed to be over casters so Bat can blind them and melee them

Archon Basileus

First Post
Yup, I'll move them to your convinience as I post the reply! :) give me another day and I'll finish it. Some problems to solve around here... ;)

EDIT: Ok, I couldn't help it! I posted already! I'll update the map tomorrow (it's on my pc and I'm on my working computer right now, so...). Please double check this one. I re-read everything twice and considered all rules involved, but the scene is fast-paced and I tried to write it so... Thanks for this, guys. This game is actually teaching me a LOT on how to DM via posts. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads