Coming Into the Dung-eon: an Adventure for 5E, Pathfinder 1, & O5R by John R Davis — Kickstarter Coming Soon

Hello. This is a D&D upcoming adventure Kickstarter created by some gamers in Derby, UK.

It will launch on 28th March. If you could help out a fellow Enworlder by clicking on the "notify on launch" button that would be lovely (it doesn't cost you anything!).

Into the Dung-eon: an Adventure for 5E, Pathfinder 1, & O5R by John R Davis — Kickstarter

Into the Dung-eon is an epic adventure for low-level PCs. The 'lucky' party will be recruited to explore the most unpleasant part of the city: its sewers! It will be published for:

• 5th Edition
  • Pathfinder 1st Edition
  • 5e-inspired Old School (05R) games with modern rules-lite systems
Introduction

The city of Graygale is in trouble. Its once-famed sewer system is on the verge of collapse and the authorities are struggling to find volunteers to clean up the mess. Luckily, the PCs are on hand to delve into the depths and flush out the problem.

The original idea came about in a post-gaming pub session in Oxford! The discussion considered how fantastic a mediaeval sewer would be with all the magic available to maintain it. This gave me the inspiration for an adventure where these magnificent waterworks had failed, and a group of ne'er-do-well adventurers would be ideal to fix it. I was also keen to create a mega-dungeon, which I think I have 'produced'.
Into the Dung-eon consists of:

• More than 125 different underground locations (I think this counts as a mega-dungeon!) with multiple entries and exits
  • About 75 pages / 30,000 words in total
  • People to visit, and places to explore in the city itself
  • Tables of random bits of debris in the waterworks, rumours, diseases, and a glossary of 'dirty' words (mould, rusts, flotsam, etc) relevant to the adventure
  • The PCs should be 8th level at the end of the endeavour when they will have earned a good rest and a cleansing bath!
    JG city 1.jpg

Remove ads