• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into the New World, Chapter 1: Amongst the Verdant Towers

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
"I'll lead the group," says Thane quietly. "Are we ready to leave? I think last night's suggestion of putting some distance between us and this campsite was a good one. Also, when we make camp for the night I think we might consider being more discrete."

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC: So... about the ritual to contact the dryad that I keep mentioning?

Also, I'm thinking I could make a carrier for the little bugger with some sticks and a bedroll. Something that can be carried alone or with two people if anyone else has a heart. :(

Zurai

First Post
[sblock=OOC Dire Lemming]
Dire Lemming said:
OOC: So... about the ritual to contact the dryad that I keep mentioning?
You can do it, but it involves wreathing the tree in aromatic herbs, then meditating for an hour. During the meditation, a spirit may or may not come from the spirit world to speak with you. It's up to you if you want to try to persuade the party to give you the time for the ritual.[/sblock]

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC: I already did bring that up, everyone but Artimisia ignored me. Though oddly, they payed attention to Artimisia's response to me, just ignoring the part that had anything to do with me... :\

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC: We never discussed it though. I brought it up, Artimisia said we'd probably have time and if anyone else had anything to say about it and then everyone else ignored it and acted like we had agreed to leave immediately. :confused:

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Alistia goes over to Cleyra and says for her ears only, "Everyone's so on edge! Well, I can see why, but it's almost like the forest has made them all crazy. We need everyone to pull together. I think Enko's not taking all of this too well; probably being so close to Artemisia's making him go funny too. I think we should help him a bit with this... spirit... thing. It gives me the creeps but Enko seems so down. What do you think?"

Masquerade

First Post
Cleyra has felt like she was being ignored since before they even departed, so she is taken a bit aback by Alistia's attention. She quickly decides that pursuing this friendship might be a good idea if anyone is to listen to her. Still, her intentions aren't entirely machiavellian--Cleyra realizes she is too quick to forget that friendship is it's own reward.

After a pause, Cleyra nods. "You are right, Alistia. If it's the only way...I will help." Okay, now let's just get going!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads