• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into the World, Chapter One

renau1g

First Post
"Good idea Darren, I don't wanna fall down cave. Maybe we tries the other way? Mikhail announces as he begins to turn around.

bytor4232

First Post
[sblock=dm request]Okay freeze. Before anyone else posts anything else, I need to do a round of perception checks. Nobody post untill I say so. I need a few hours to get by some dice and lookup everyones modifiers. By later tonight we should be rolling again.

You may cower in fear in the OOC thread ;)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

bytor4232

First Post
[sblock=dm note]Nobody made the dc. Continue posting, but by round now please. To clarify, a round is six seconds of time.[/sblock]

Voldrath

Explorer
"Yea, no way to know if we'd make it back up." Riggan comments, peering at the slope ahead of them. "We can come back if we don't find anything the other ways. Lower someone with a rope?"

Amazing Triangle

First Post
"So what do we do?" Trid is confused as to how far down a quickly sloping hill would he go. "Maybe we should go back up." As he turns around and heads back up.

Walking Dad

First Post
Darren

Darren looks at the spider webs and tries to discern a possible spider's size. If the ceiling is high, he will also look up.

[sblock=ooc]Knowledge (nature) +3
Spot +0[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
"Yeah, let's try a different way. This slope looks too dangerous, 'specially since we're just having a look around." Charlie drifts near the back of the group, allowing Mikhail to lead the way.

[sblock=ooc]Charlie doesn't do anything particularly special this round. He conforms to the marching order in the ooc post.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads