• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into the World, Chapter One

Voldrath

Explorer
Riggan glances back at Darren. Whats got him riled up? he thinks to himself. Probably just the close quarters in here.
"Doubt they'd leave much worth anything." he says aloud. "If this is even a mine, twas just a guess."

bytor4232

First Post
The party proceeds to the right, flanked by the darkness ahead and the darkness back. The tunnel proceeds for quite a many feet before stopping at another corridor, leaving them with the choice of left or right. The air is slightly more stagnant, the pungent smell of mildew fills the stale air. To the left the corridor seems clear, however to the right large cobwebs fill the passageway. The torches still line the walls.

[sblock=ooc]Don't forget to keep me up to date as to your generic marching order (front, middle or back). Also, be sure to post in ooc when your doing search, spot, listen, move silently, etc. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Darren

"We should take the right way. When we always take the same direction, we will march a round through the whole mine. Barring moveable walls..."

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Trid looks around, "Just more of the same... yeah right into the cobwebs. I like spiders." Trid seems excited in the chance to see a spider in the cave.

Trid hangs to the back letting the others cut the way through the tunnels, he makes sure he is not last as the darkness does scare him a bit.

"Must be water around here somewhere or it leads outside it smells watery."

Voldrath

Explorer
"Yea. Probably best ta keep goin the same way. Got nothin against spiders myself, but keep yer eyes open. Watch the torch flame around them webs."
[sblock=ooc] spot +3 Listen +2[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Mikhail will lower his torch to avoid the cobwebs "Tanks,Rigs", while leading the group and keeping his eyes open for potential threats.

Dekana

Explorer
Charlie continues looking out for danger as the party heads down the rightmost corridor.

[sblock=ooc]Spot +2, Listen +2[/sblock]

evillyn666

First Post
Rosette marks the nearby wall in chalk with a simple but big "1" before falling in line at the back of the party once they proceed down the right corridor.

[sblock=occ]Listen +1[/sblock]

bytor4232

First Post
After walking about twenty paces, the tunnel began to shrink and shift a little to the right. There were no torch handles on the wall, and the more they walked the more the tunnel began to pitch downward sharply. Water dripped from the ceiling, making the floor extremely slippery. The floor was so steep now they might as well been standing on a hillside.

Remove ads