Into the World, Chapter One

Voldrath

Explorer
Still fiddling with the lamp, Riggan looks up at the group. "Guess Charlie's right, we'd better find out whats in here if were gonna to stay." Giving up on the lamp, he stuffs it back into his pack before following after the others, sling in hand.

evillyn666

First Post
The girl ran a hand along the hewn cavern wall. Seems kinda smooth for a cave. But this clue did not seem to register with her. The fierce winds outside howl as if they were urging the runaways deeper into the unknown. However Rosette herself did not need much prodding. All that she had known in life so far had been an unending harshness. It is the unkown that she eagerly has a taste for now.

Quickly catching onto their intent to explore the cavern, Rosette volunteers, "Oi! I got a torch in my pack for anyone who wants." She retrieves the item from her pack and ignites it via her flint and steel kit. She will pass off the torch to anyone willing, prefering to walk in the shadows herself, then and falls in with the others towards the end of the line.

[sblock=ooc] Listen +1 [/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Darren, AC 12 (T12, FF10), HP 7/7, F +2,R+2,W+0

"Thanks. I will carry the torch." Darren says.

"They told me about the ability to see in the dark. I wished they had given it me already", he thinks, staring into the darkness.

Last edited:

Amazing Triangle

First Post
"Let's hope that there ain't anything in here that wants to eat us..." Trid finds it funny that he is the only one saying these thoughts but yet everyone moves very slowly.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"Yah Trid, I sure hopes there aint not bears or nuthin'. Once I saw a wolf and dats as close to a hungry animal as I wants to get." Mikhail says as he walks to the front of the group armed with his trusty club and pushing back the darkness with his torch.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Trid walks slowly and thinks, "I wonder if any of them have ever been in the woods much?"

"So what do we do if we finds something in the cave?" Trid asks as he tries to follow the others.

Last edited:

bytor4232

First Post
Moving deeper and deeper into the cave, the party continues into the darkness for what seems like forever, before reaching the end. The tunnel stops at a hall which goes left and right. The walls on the hallway are smooth, and lined with unlit torches in metal holders set into the rock.

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
Charlie peers into the darkness of each paths, but can't see very far on torchlight. He turns to the party and says, "The cave forks into two directions here. I don't think we should split up, seeing as how we're just looking around. 'Sides, if we do find any animals or monsters, we should be together."

He then whispers to Mikhail, "What'cha think? Are you keen on going either way?"

evillyn666

First Post
"Torches on the walls? I guess someone lives here, no? But if someone lives here, why aren't they lit?", Rosette is quick to question the obvious. She moves to examine some of the torch holders for any signs of recent use.

[sblock=occ]Search +2[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Darren, AC 12 (T12, FF10), HP 7/7, F +2,R+2,W+0

"Has anybody something to mark the walls? Perhaps this is some kind of labyrinth." Darren whispes as he draws closer to Charlie.

Remove ads