Into the World, Chapter One

Walking Dad

First Post
Darren

"Hey everybody, look at this!", Darren calls "I think I found something... interesting?"
He shows you tracks made by clawed reptilian feet walking upright.
"I don't think they are fresh, but we should take care." He speaks the last words at The lase words at Mikhail and Charlie in particular. His hand fumbles for his dagger.

bytor4232

First Post
As Darren showed the group the strange tracks, the weather began to change for the worst. The rain finally began to start, hard and fast. The moisture fell from the sky as if the gods had emptied thousands of massive tubs of water all at once. Walls of rain were pouring down upon them now so heavy they could hardly see past their hands. The ground was so dry from the drought that the water rolled on its surface, threatening a flash flood through the forest.

bytor4232

First Post
[sblock=for Trid Orto (Amazing Triangle)]Hey, just dropping off a friendly warning. The requirements to be in my game are fairly light, the main one being daily posting. I understand that some days you might be waiting on me, but you still need to contribute right after I post up.

If you can't keep up, I'll understand if you need to step away from the game.
[/sblock]

bytor4232

First Post
[sblock=for Malixus (nick012000)]Hey, just dropping off a friendly warning. The requirements to be in my game are fairly light, the main one being daily posting. I understand that some days you might be waiting on me, but you still need to contribute right after I post up.

If you can't keep up, I'll understand if you need to step away from the game. [/sblock]

Voldrath

Explorer
"I've never seen Tracks like them before, not an animal. Maby we shouldn't..." Riggan is cut off by the sudden downpour. "Gah Inside we'll drown just standin out here." Ducking just under the outermost overhang he fumbles about trying to light the lamp.

renau1g

First Post
"Der be a pit for a fire, we gotta get outta da rain" Mikhail trys to shout to the others over the sound of the downpour. He'll quickly duck into the cave before the others get there and, having heard the Darrens warnings, Mikhail will try to make out anything in the darkness.

[sblock=ooc] Spot +2 [/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
If the others don't respond to Mikhail's call, Charlie will go out of the cave to find them. "Darren found some lizard-tracks, but the cave looks safe enough. So let's get inside before we get washed away! When everyone is inside, he helps starting a fire.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
"Good let's get out of the rain!" Trid begins running for the cave

"Well at least we don't have to stand in that rain..." Trid says look the rain from the cave.

[sblock=DM] I am at work as a Teacher so post does not happen until 6-8pm est. I am sorry My job does not allow me to take the time to read and post to something on these boards...I post either at 6-7am - 6-10pm est. If this is not frequent enough for the game then I will have to drop. You hadn't posted anything yet as you had not started the rain storm.[/sblock]

bytor4232

First Post
[sblock=for Amazing Triangle]"Good let's get out of the rain!" Trid begins running for the cave

"Well at least we don't have to stand in that rain..." Trid says look the rain from the cave.

[sblock=DM] I am at work as a Teacher so post does not happen until 6-8pm est. I am sorry My job does not allow me to take the time to read and post to something on these boards...I post either at 6-7am - 6-10pm est. If this is not frequent enough for the game then I will have to drop. You hadn't posted anything yet as you had not started the rain storm.[/sblock]

[sblock=DM: Thats fine]Thats fine, don't worry about it. I just saw that you had not posted in almost a week, and thought you dropped off the face of the earth. Really, just making sure you were still with us. [/sblock]
[/sblock]

evillyn666

First Post
Having opted to stay behind, Rosette shivers from the cold. She is soaked to the bone in a matter of seconds from the torrential downpour. Her typical curly locks lay matted to the sides of her face. The purported cave ahead sounds like a godsend compared to this almost vengeful like weather.

"You don't have to ask me twice!", she exclaims and eagerly follows.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases