Into the World, Chapter One

renau1g

First Post
"I can do it. I can stay awake, I promise" Mikhail mentions, while removing the sword from his belt and setting it down next to his bedroll.

bytor4232

First Post
The campfire began to die down to hot embers as the adventurers began to drift off, one by one, to night's embrace. They took turns keeping watch through the night, one waking the next. The only excitement was the distant howl of wild dogs in the distance several times during the night, at one point the creatures seemed to drift fairly close to their camp.

Making it through the night, the morning brought overcast skies, the smell of rain on morning air as the party stirred from their final throws of slumber. One thing was certain this day, they were going to get wet before they made the next camp. Thunder rolled near them, with lightning lapping the ground about them in the distance. There was no excaping this torrent bearing down upon them.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Trid looks at the sky. "This isn't going to be good. We best get moving so we can find a place to be when this storm hits. Cause when it hits I don't thinks it is going to rain lightly."

He then quickly packs up his stuff. Then quickly buries the fire. Trid seems very twitchy almost agitated. Trid can be heard muttering, "I don't like the rain...always a bad omen..."

renau1g

First Post
Mikhail looks over at Trid, with his usual puzzled look "Why you say rain is bad Trid, rain woulda been good fer de crop. I wish der was more rain."

Amazing Triangle

First Post
"Aye, Mik normally I would agree with you. But normally I am sitting in a nice room when a thunderstorm passes through not among the trees that attract such things. I just hope we don't get too wet." Trid seems scared of the storm.

Voldrath

Explorer
Riggan looks up into the darkened sky with concern. "This gonna be worse than I thought. Best get going while we can." He hastens about cleaning up the campsite. Having a burst of inspiration he turns back to the others packing up. "Don't pack all tha tents. We can use one or two of the tarps to cover up when tha rain hits, so long as it don't get too windy."

evillyn666

First Post
"If there be rain as you say, then let's get a move on. We gotta get as far as we can before it hits.", Rosette urges of her peers. The girl scurries about in a busy fashion to wrap up the makeshift campsite in all due haste. There is an eagerness to her step ready to take on the open road once more.

renau1g

First Post
Mikhail will assist as much as he can with packing up the camp, hoping not to get in the way. "Are we gunna try and find sum more of da berries and stuff on de way?" he'll ask the others as they're working.

Remove ads