• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into the World, Chapter One

nick012000

First Post
Malixus lies down a bit away from the fire, and watches the stars, identifying what constellations he can from his teachings at his mothers side.

Let's see... there's Vulcan's Forge, and Ophael's Hammer...

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Trid sits down with the rest of the group around the fire. "I don'ts know what I will do...maybe there will be some kind of woods person, a medicine man. I have heard stories of such a profession but I don't know the name of it. I can't waits to see what I can find."

Dekana

Explorer
Charlie gnaws on some roots while he ponders Darren's question. Hmm, nothing wrong with being a miner I guess. I like working with my hands anyway. It sounds really boring though.

After a moment, he says "Well whatever I end up doin', I ain't gonna turn out like Roran, or any other bully like that. So many grown-ups are mean like that, and I made a promise that it won't happen to me."

renau1g

First Post
Mikhail looks at the others with confusion, while they talk about meeting different people and trying new things. His expression is a blank one as he looks at the others"Youse mean we not going to Redtol to be miners? Der's oder stuff dere? Oh yeah Charlie, I don't wanna be like Roran."

Walking Dad

First Post
Darren

Darren feels abit uneasy about mentioning weapon training, thinking of Roran.
"I want to learn to defend myself and perhaps others. I don't want to become a bandit or robber!"

evillyn666

First Post
Rosette stares absently into the flames occasionally pokes at the glowing embers with a handy stick. It appears that everyone else has plans for Barlonis except for herself. All she had wanted was to be free of Sidel. Not much thought has been given past that point. Ten years of hard labor on her farm rather sours her dispotion towards the prospects of a mining career. She did not share Malixus's smarts and fascination with the magical arts. And she much prefered the comfort of a proper bed to sleeping on the bare earth. I guess it's a wait and see game for me. Could always cook. Rosette frowns at the thought.

Voldrath

Explorer
Finishing off the last of his meal Riggan Yawns deeply. "We'll have plenty o time ta figure this out on tha road ta Barlonis. We'd better get some rest while we can, tis a long road." Digging out his bedroll Riggan lays it near the others' tents.

Were gona get wet tomorrow. Riggan thinks as he settles his patchwork animal skins about himself. These'll probably help keep tha wet off but I doubt tha others will like tha smell.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Darren

After Riggan's goodnight, Darren has a flash of insight. "We shouldn't sleep all at once. At least two of us should keep watch at all time. I will take the first watch, who is with me?"

nick012000

First Post
Walking Dad said:
After Riggan's goodnight, Darren has a flash of insight. "We shouldn't sleep all at once. At least two of us should keep watch at all time. I will take the first watch, who is with me?"

"Good idea. I dunno if I should, though; never had very good eyesight."

[sblock=OOC]He has a Wisdom penalty, making his net Spot and Listen checks -1. People keeping watches is still a good idea, though. Five watches 2 hours long means everyone gets 8 hours of sleep.[/sblock]

Remove ads