• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into the World, Chapter One

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Trid looks at all the metal weapons and feels a bit sick. They seem unnatural some how.
"Since we are done looting can we go now? I don't feel right about taking things from a dead man. We don't want to waste daylight...Give me one of those bedrolls so we can get moving."

[sblock=OOC] I will update character sheet momentarily[/sblock]

bytor4232

First Post
With the equipment all divvied up, and everything packed away, the group set out. Bidding the Thorp a bittersweet farewell one last time, they began their journey to the north. As they walked past the huts and smouldering smithy, Sidel was little more than a ghost town, with little secrets left to bear. The sun was high in the sky, as were the hopes of all who traveled in this motley crew.

The road north started out easy enough, as the group staggered its way on the two week journey to Barlonis. Within half a day their home was but a memory as they passed the last abandoned farm out of Sidel. Continuing on, the road began to grow narrow and uninviting as the road began to turn to trail. The sun was dipping low in the sky now as the afternoon crept on.

[sblock=ooc]Okay, lets get your marching order. Its important to me to know your general location within the groups stagger. You don't really need to be technical, front, middle, or back should suffice.[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
Charlie marches at the front of the group, happy to act as the spokesperson. Quite naively, he thinks "And if any monsters or bandits try to jump us, I'll be ready!"

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Mikhail

Being a little bit slower and more lumbering than the others in the group, Mikhail would be bringing up the rear. He'd be in good spirits during the journey thinking about the possibility of having a roof over his head that didn't leak, food that wasn't rotten, or water that didn't taste like metal. "Dis is a great day. I am glad dat we come away from the old homes. I feels gud bout us."

Walking Dad

First Post
Darren

Darren will just go ahead of Mikhail. He thinks about situations they will need the heavy rope that burdens him. Hey, see the bandits. Good thing Darren is carrying this heavy rope...
There is no sense thinking this. I will keep a close watch in the case of trouble.

Darren keeps his dagger in his hand.

[sblock=ooc]Spot/Listen d20+0[/sblock]

evillyn666

First Post
Rosette marches along in the middle of the group, merrily swinging her new found sword every so often. At the edge of the deserted thorp, she does not bother to look back. There are few, if any, fond memories left here and the Rosette desires more than anything to finally be rid of her childhood home. Her eyes are optimistically focused on the road ahead.

"Aye, Mikhail. Tis a good day my friends.", she is quick to pipe up in response.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Trid shoulders his pack. "Of course I can lead. Let's see we should be going... that way. I do hope this is uneventful. I don't really likes to fight."
Trid takes up his walking stick and moves out ahead of the group easily making his way through trees and underbrush.

[sblock=OOC] Because I don't have 5 ranks in Survival I can't determine North automatically. I just want to go in the general direction everyone else is going as they are going to the same town. So I guess 1d20+2 Survival to find the right path to the town.[/sblock]

Voldrath

Explorer
"Aye, and we'd best move while it stays good. Tis no fun walking in tha rain." Riggan moves to the front with Trid. Casualy dropping a stone into his sling he keeps an eye out for any small game the other travelers haven't scared off.
[sblock]survival +4[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads