Voidrunner Introducing the Voidrunner’s Codex!

The Voidrunner’s Codex is a set of three sci-fi rulebooks for Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition.

The Voidrunner’s Codex is coming this year. It’s a set of three sci-fi rulebooks for Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition: the Voidrunner’s Codex itself, the Star Captain’s Manual, and an adventure called Escape from Death Planet. Over the coming weeks we’ll be talking a lot about these books, but in the meantime, here’s a glimpse at an early draft of the introduction chapter of the Voidrunner’s Codex.

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.54.12.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.58.33.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.58.55.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 12.00.32.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 12.01.02.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 12.03.03.png

Reynard

Legend
Science: According to my readings the weird space slug is emitting subspace noise, blocking our communications with Starfleet!

Engineering: I'll build a dampener!

Science: Good idea. Wait -- these readings are very regular. Can you mo--

Engineering --odulate the frequency and find out what it's saying! (high five)

Communications: i am going to have to talk to the space slug, aren't I....

Science: According to my readings the weird space slug is emitting subspace noise, blocking our communications with Starfleet!

Engineering: I'll build a dampener!

Science: Good idea. Wait -- these readings are very regular. Can you mo--

Engineering --odulate the frequency and find out what it's saying! (high five)

Communications: i am going to have to talk to the space slug, aren't I....
Communications: ...The space slug name is Abbot, and has a friend named Costello. They find it easiear to communicate with us with these strange smoky symbols... Now I have a deja-vu

DiamondB

Explorer
I've been ready for Voidrunner since it was mentioned, but as a devoted West End Games Shatterzone fan, my heart leaped at the mention of The Fleet - IYKYK.

Remove ads

Remove ads