Inverse Countdown

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Cadfan said:
Honestly, that's my biggest reason. Nothing beats opening an anticipated gaming book and reading it, soaking in the information, then jotting down hypothetical characters on a piece of notebook character, or campaign notes for a hypothetical future game.
And, of course, seeing the snazzy gift set I anticipate! And then unwrapping the stuff, sitting in bed with a cup of tea and reading the books and looking at their (hopefully) lavish art! :)
Mouseferatu said:
What do you mean, I'm not helping? ;)
Argh. $&§!!! I knew I couldn't trust nosferatic rodents!

Anticipating, LT.

Agamon

Adventurer
In fact, I think I'll just stay away until I have the books in my hands. I don't need all the juicy details spoiled for me.

See y'all on the 6th!

Family

First Post
Sure, why the heck not? Pirates vs Ninjas I say :D

Also would anyone with WotC staff access ask if we are gonna get those downloadable PDF KotS char sheets soon?

I know they have the tiefling warlord up, thanks.

\There is a picture of a ninja in this post.

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
This picture says it all.
(Except for censorship. No pun intended, honestly.)

countto102.jpg

HOLY CRAP! It dosn't even stretch my page! :D

william_nova

Explorer
Cadfan said:
Honestly, that's my biggest reason. Nothing beats opening an anticipated gaming book and reading it, soaking in the information, then jotting down hypothetical characters on a piece of notebook character, or campaign notes for a hypothetical future game.

I feel similarly, despite my little In flagrante delicto in two other threads. ;)

Sometimes I wonder what the book will smell like. Which, when written out here, sounds way creepier than perhaps it should. But book lovers know what I mean. There is nothing better than the smell of a new book. It's like new car smell for nerds. The myriad ink and paper combinations make for a pretty varied smell. Ok, this is even weirding me out now.

Let's just say I and my nose anxiously await (Amazon willing) June 6th. As of now my delivery says the 10th, but I've seen them do the old "you get it the day the store gets it" before, most recently with KotS.

Remove ads