(IR) Anyone still interested in joining the 3rd IR, come on in! (at In Character)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Over in Bits and Pieces is the In Character forum, and there we will be holding the IR starting on the 19th (non-combat) and 20th (combat.)

This IR will take place on Oerth, in the World of Greyhawk campaign setting.

Anyone interested in joining in is welcome to stop by and take a look!

Edena_of_Neith

William Ronald

Explorer
I am giving this thread a bump.

Although Edena will be away for a little while, consider checking out the IR thread in the In Character Forum. Be prepared for diplomacy and combat if you join the thread.

William Ronald

Explorer
Giving this a bump.

Edena made a switch in ISPs, so he is ready to answer any questions on the IR thread.

Think of this as an online-version of risk with role-playing in one of the oldest fantasty RPG campaign settings.

William Ronald

Explorer
Players wanted, countries available

There are still countries available for anyone interested in joining us. Turn 0, which will be for role-playing your characters, diplomatic missions, will begin Feb. 19th. Turn 1, where ANYTHING can happen and probably will, starts Feb. 20th

Bonedagger

First Post
It's appropriate;)

Well it seems like it's going to be fun. We are about 25 people so far. So it's relative big for a board roleplayinggame. Maybe that's why you have heard so much fuss about it:)

William Ronald

Explorer
Still time to join in the fun

We still have a few days before Turn 0 begins, so please check out the IR preparations thread over at the In Character Forum if you are interested in learning more about this topic.

William Ronald

Explorer
Turn 0 starts later today

Turn 0 of the IR thread will start at 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time in the U.S. (10 p.m. Greenwich Meridian Time).

If you are interested, go to the In Character Forum.

On behalf of the 25 -plus people participating in the IR thread, I hope to see you there -- at least as an observer.

William Ronald

Explorer
IR Thread kicks off tomorrow

Well, for those of you wondering what the heck the Industrial Revolution thread is about we are starting tomorrow.

(IR) Special Notice from Edena_of_Neith
There will be a delay of 24 hours in the IR.

Turn 0 will begin at 17:00 Hours (5 in the afternoon eastern time USA) tomorrow (the 20th.)

Turn 1 will begin when Turn 0 has accumulated over 100 posts.

I shall take the extra time to:

Rest my eyes.
Catch up on sleep.
Adjudicate the latest claims.
Work with Maudlin to update the map.

DO NOT e-mail me during the next 24 hours.
My time and efforts must be spent on helping Maudlin.
And I need rest and stress relief, so that I may moderate the IR properly.

Yours Sincerely
Edena_of_Neith

So, look at the In Character Forum. Watch as the World of Greyhawk grapples with the Industrial Revolution.

Hope to see you there.

Last edited:

Remove ads