• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 2)

Couple of things:

1) Anab, mail me I got a proposition for you.

2) Edena, as told I'm offering alliance to all who want to kick melkor out. Psions for Psions :)

3) Who wants to hit Melkor with me? More People ?:D

4) Edena, I'd like your final rulings, anouncements, PL and alliances of Athas before we start. If you have the time that is. I'd like to know what I'm up and and whos side everyone (publically :( ) is on.

5) My 11th plans will be coming our way soon.

6) William repluy to my mail plz exept I think we have a new winner and nr.1 :) The other plan will come later.

Uvenelei

First Post
Yo, all. I've been feeling sick for the past few days, and this morning capped it off. I'm gonna be in bed for the rest of today, maybe tommorow. Have no fear; if I don't say anything for a while, I'm not dead (yet).

I haven't had time to read all of Edena's answers and the new posts, just Edena's answer to me. In any case, I'll accept the help of the Church of Toril, but Aurican won't be joining. Anyone in the Crescent who wants to join the church will be welcome to do so, but I doubt that there will be many converts. (my bid for the Church of Toril is in)

PS: If someone could kill Melkor while I'm gone, It'd make me feel better. :D

zouron

First Post
*Travel all to short through the mist is found a land, a barren waste land with long dead trees crumbling like dust and rotting endlessly. This land of rock, dust and darkness holds no life indeed it seems to fed on the small breaht of living activities brought in by the wind.. a small bird slowly getting tired from the long flight, it lands on a only branch that immidiately breaks completely rotten away inside, the bird take to the wings a bit and finds another tree able to hold its frail body for a few minutes of rest. The bird rest but the minutes turns to hours for it fell asleep, the night brings a harsh storm forcing the poor creature to say longer, as the grey light lites up the waste land the bird lays on the ground stiff and motiontless legs directly into the air. It died in the night.
This is the land which lays just beyond the mist, the land ruled by a mere shadow of a great man, a twisted and evil being of what was once good and fair. The being floats mere by extending its will, the magic once learnt by mortal was perfected by the dead now used to corrupt everything, but the knowledge the endless libraries long gone and everytime found it was yet gone, but the being kept searching, only one item still hold some knowledge some knowledge of the dark deeds once preformed and the being cheerished the vile book of damnation. The being slowly let its fingers run down over the page slowly letting letters appear.*

The mist spreads and the blood stops.
Destruction continues, war comes.
Words, decay and desperation.
These shall be send, these shall be theirs.
Scouts to the selfish sent, soon life shall be dead.

*The being stops for a moment and watches the words, then continues to moves it fingers down over the page*

Dark Destroyer for sand fights, blood will flow.
Pain to a former home, pain shall fade with death.
Tentacles reaches and restrict the weak, some shall break.
Day becomes darkness and night becomes bright.
The Mist grows thick, the mist shall feast.
Dead shall walk, void shall be all.

*The being stops and makes a movement to close it, but stops then the pages flips backward towards the beginning and stops on a certain page the being looks for a long time on the page and speaks out*

Days and Nights passes by, and the great lord hears not the words. The book of Damnation lets me read the poages I am to write ohh the fall is near, but I shall prevail I shall destroy and she shall fall!
When I lead, all shall suffer! all shall fall before me! and all shall die, kill each other in their insanity!

*The being itself reads the handwritting that would make others insane to see, making sense to it in its own way, it looks for moment then closes the book plans forming, the end is planned.*

ooc: ye really thought you had long since heard the last of zouron didn't ye!

Posted by Anabstecorian:

In the Army of Darkness, the Drow are turning their slaves in to effigies of you, tying them up, and spanking them mercilessly

Hey , it is unfair, it was I that invited Drow Amada to Oerth, I hoped that they would attack Kalanyr, it wasn`t supposed to end like this! There is no justice in this world :(

Posted by Mr Draco:
And again you all check your mails from me

Mr. Draco Forsaken One, Anabstercorian; check your email

Hmm, conspiring against me, are you? It won`t help you. :D

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Melkor, even if we were conspiring against you, it wouldn't make a difference in the outcome. Your armies shall fall before the might of a united oerth. They shall be defeated at every turn, only to retreat and run into more Oerthian forces as they do so. You can not win. Give up now and maybe something of yours will survive. If not, well, your forces will be swept aside, like dust in the wind.

forsaken one: i replied to your email

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
Posted by Mr. Draco:

Give up now and maybe something of yours will survive.

=====

<< No. He must be destroyed utterly and completely, his people reduced to slaves. Only the great grandchildren of his people will know freedom. There must be no mercy for him! The all-consuming Black Flame that is Melkor cannot even be allowed to smoulder. >>

Remove ads