(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 2)

Tokiwong

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Waiting on Creamsteak's reply, if he says its ok, we will mighty claim Rajaat and ally with Melkor (depending on wha the says), although I bet that there would be alot of destruction afterwards...not from Red Goo however

OOC: Cool looks like things may work out for the best...

Mr. Draco

First Post
Well, this looks like it will be a very interesting turn ahead of us.

Edena, two questions:

1) can we declare use of 11th level magic during the diplomatic turn?

2) can we use 11th level magic for multiple things at the same time (i.e.- two week-long projects at the same time, so that they finish at the same time, one week after they are both started) ?

Tokiwong

First Post
Mr. Draco said:
Well, this looks like it will be a very interesting turn ahead of us.

Edena, two questions:

1) can we declare use of 11th level magic during the diplomatic turn?

2) can we use 11th level magic for multiple things at the same time (i.e.- two week-long projects at the same time, so that they finish at the same time, one week after they are both started) ?

OOC: I echo his sentiments... as well

Creamsteak

Explorer
Hmm... curiosity?

Sollir, can you wait on the Rajaat situation till after Melkor posts his decision. I am curious...

I am in charge of the Church of Mercy, which makes me a close ally of Reprisals by default (and I will play as such). It is hard to mandate our order when we are both good and evil, no?

If Melkor accepts Rajaat's offer (and he will) I may have a little card somewhere in my deck. I stacked it last night. If he does not (and he won't decline backup) I will have to play a very different and slightly less affective card. So hold your hand, till he plays. It is his turn afterall.

zouron

First Post
Repraisal (hope the spelling isn't off heh)

the Eternal Union (my guys) are oppose joining the UC and wish to create an individual alliance of the different nations of Anakeris to keep their individuality (different kings under a single emperor aka me! :p).

sorry as always I want my own little corner of the world ;-)

so edena how much do I gain PL wise beyond the Empire of Aquaria? and how much dirt wise.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sollir,

When I get done with a letter I am writing, I hope you read it. Funny as hell! I can't believe this! Hilarity! Hilarity! Glee!

Melkor to Rajaat:

-I accept you proposition Lord
of Magic, I will leave Athas...
Know that I share your beliefs to some extent, I also consider some races unpure, like goblins and orcs. Will you help me invade Mystara and Krynn?

Edena, apart from pl from these souls, didn`t pl of my forces multiply times 5 after they merged with Red Goo, it seems that being that merges with it becomes MUCH stronger.

Did Dragon Overlords accepted my proposition to merge with Red Goo?

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sollir, accept Rajaat as your new power.

Melkor, expect a letter in the mail.

And Rajaat never wanted to merge with Red Goo. I am pretty sure he wouldn't consider it. But he should, indeed, keep his promise of alliance.

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz appears in the presence of Melkor dressed in an emerald green kimono... an immaculate daisho at his side, "Melkor... I see you have been busy... may I applaud you on your recent actions..."

Iuz takes a seat, "So tell me... you are aware of the forces plotting against you old friend?"

Iuz smiled, "I assume you are planning the magnificent demise at this very moment... they seem to beleive they can defeat you... how deluded don't you think?"

Remove ads