(IR) Preparations for the 3rd IR - Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I'm going to wait before changing the lists.
I want everyone to see the new Powers up for grabs, have a chance to claim them, then have a chance to negotiate Contested claims.

Edena_of_Neith

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Thank you.
The "prior Claim" I was refering to was back a few pages. I asked edena If I could claim the raker humaniods even though they wern't listed on the avialible claims list.

kaboom

First Post
The sky-sea league is lacking sky so I claim:
Sonnmonnten (cloud giants of the Yatils, good) PL 5
Sunleai (avariel of the Yatils, giant eagles, good) PL 3
Silvamont (Avariel of the Corusk Mountains, giant eagles, good) PL 3
Kindlemont (Storm giants of the Corusk Mountains, giant intelligent ravens, silver wolves, good) PL 5
Archenmont (Cloud giants of the Corusk Mountains, good) PL 4

Last edited:

Er I guess you can cancel my claims, got a bit excited until I noticed they were all pretty far. (if there's some closer ones, I'll claim them though heh)
Edit-Who has the barbarians situated by the forests btw?

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

The limit on the initial Power Level you may have is being increased from 100 to 105.
This is to allow everyone to stake at least one claim amongst the 20 new Powers up for grabs.

The player of the Frost, Snow, and Ice Barbarians is Zelda.

JohnBrown

First Post
Additional claim

I would like to claim the Beings of the Cairn Hills since they are adjacent to the Bright Lands.

Also, Edena, I just sent you an email and I know you have been having trouble with those. Did you receive it?

Last edited:

JohnBrown

First Post
Additional claim 2

I would also like to stake a claim to The Peoples of the Kettish Hills and The Peoples of the Tusman Hills since they are near Ket which I also control.

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
((TAKE NOTE! Kas has emerged at Tovag Baragu, with millions of Suloise men and undead, right in the middle of the Baklunish Spirit Empire of Garnak.
His army must march on foot, to wherever it is they wish to go, and the mountains to the east are impassible - they must march north to Ket and the gap between the mountains.
Needless to say, there is panic in the Spirit Empire of Garnak.

Needless to say, there is panic in the Dark Union. Would it not be possible that the legions of Kas could have been ferried over to Union territories during the course of 2 weeks? If the mages of the Dark Union cast all the teleports and teleport circles they could, if the God-Emperor himself used his innate Miracle spell to emulate teleport circle hundreds of times a day it should work. If not Kas will be worse than useless to us.

Regardless, I claim this :)
The Peoples of the Hestmark Highlands (suel humans, oeridian humans, dwarves, neutral and evil) PL 3

Last edited:

JohnBrown

First Post
William possible split....

William,

I didn’t see your claim to the Kettish hills before I posted my own (sorry got excited). Anyway. Since there are supposedly all alignments there how about a split down the middle 1.5 points for you 1.5 points for me, assuming the Edena is o.k. with this. If you are not O.K. with this, I will relinquish my claim since you did get yours in first.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases