(IR) Preparations for the 3rd IR - Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBrown

First Post
One Last Claim....

Assuming no else claimed them, I would also like to stake a claim to the Humaoids of the Yatils, since the Yatils border Ket and are reasonably close to the Empire of Iuz. No more claims, I promise.

Last edited:

Valkys

First Post
Edena:

I received your email, but couldn't send anything back. Blech. I don't know what to do about it. I've tried three times, and received a permanent error in address or some such.

Creamsteak

Explorer
The Peoples of the Hollow Highlands (hill dwarves, suel humans, oeridian humans, gnomes, high elves, neutral and good) PL 5

The People of Timberway Forest (Swanmay, treants, forest spirits, high elves, grey elves, suel humans, oeridian humans, gnomes, halflings, good) PL 2

If nobody has em' yet They fall under my bookeeping lair!

This would bring me up to 54...

Last edited:

Alyx

First Post
Alas, it is taken. I withdraw my claim. This will be a placeholder, if I make another :).

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
My pardons, but I can't answer e-mails.
I'm overwhelmed updating the Lists, and the claims (just take one look at the above posts, and that says it all ...)

My regrets, Valkys. I just changed e-mails, and it would appear comcast is doing wrong by me, and you.
Just post to the board. I can always see your posts! :)

Edena_of_Neith

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ (especially you, Williams)

I am changing the starting time, Williams, because of this sudden Claims War.

STARTING TIME OF THE 3RD IR

Turn 0 (the only turn in the IR where you may not fight each other) will begin at 17:00 hours today my time (eastern time, United States of America - we would call it 5:00 in the afternoon our time): about 15 hours from now.

Turn 1, the real start of the main IR, will begin at 17:00 my time (eastern time, United States of America - we would call it 5:00 in the afternoon our time.) on the 20th of this month.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
John Brown:

Good to have you back here. I regret to say that I will hold on to the Kettish Hills. I doubt Edena would have let us split them.

It was also the only thing bordering my territory. Sorry.

Also, you might want to check the map on page 1. You no longer have the Bandit Kingdoms, but have not lost any power. (A new player, Sollir Furryfoot, has them.)

JohnBrown

First Post
William....

The hills are yours then, and sorry again about trying to claim them. Thanks for the heads up with the Bandit Lands, but I saw that already. It's cool, the more the merrier...

Edena,

I realize you are busy with updates etc., so while I am not expecting an answer right away to my email, just wanted to make sure you got it, that's all.:)

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
The Claims War

Edena:

A start time of 5 p.m. Eastern Standard time is good. (That is 4 p.m. for me and 10 p.m. Greenwich Meridian Time.)

Everyone, try to consolidate your claims. I tried making mine geographically contiguous. Or work with a theme, such as elves or humanoids.

Maybe we will have a few more people show up. Fortunately, that would not be a problem in Turn 0.

Looking forward to Turn 0.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads