(IR) Preparations for the 3rd IR - Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

I will allow all Powers to claim up to 120 points at the start.

This will allow all the Players a chance at the new nations up for grabs.

However ...

If I see that the big Powers (those with 100 points or near 100 now) have claimed all the new nations that are up for grabs, I will reallocate some of the claims, tomorrow, to the lesser Powers.

- - -

Creamsteak, to answer your question: You would send me that e-mail on Turn 1. And like e-mails thereafter.

Folks, when you e-mail me in private, with ideas for what you are going to do, remember that you are limited to 9th level magic and less.
Think of what you could do with 9th level magic in Dungeons and Dragons, and use that as the basis for your thinking.

When you get the ability to use 10th level magic, then you can start attempting some of the really wild and powerful things some people have e-mailed me that they are trying to do.

Vecna can, of course, use 10th level magic ... use what he does as examples of what you can do when you gain 10th level magic. :)

I'm off for the night.

See you all tomorrow!

Edena_of_Neith

Last edited:

Maudlin

First Post
Time is OK for me -- 23h00 over here, so I won't be around for much more than an hour or so. I'm sure mornings will be interesting :)

I'm afraid I'm going to have to contest the Hestmark Highlands... I got into the claiming game a little late I'm afraid, and that's about the only place I could still reasonably annex.

Festy_Dog

First Post
I would like to relinquish the Hold of the Sea Princes to take instead The Valley of the Mage, the Robots of the Crashed Spaceship and the evil dwarf NPC Obmi.

Last edited:

Claim.

For sake of securing our borders I'm claiming:

The Humanoids of the Jotens (humanoids of every type, evil) PL 3

To complete our control of the Mountain Range.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
I relinqush my claim on the robots and the Valley of the mage, and claim the Hold of the sea princes and the dark swamp.

The Black Mage of the Valley, Jearmeeh Kreemah (sp?) stays with me, In exile.

Serpenteye

First Post
I claim

Knights of Aerdi (Dedicated to restoring the Great Kingdom, all alignments) PL 2

Dark Swamp, PL2

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Whoa! (again) O_O

edena, are you sure it isn't possible (using the method serpenteyes posted earlier) to get my entire force to the eastern lands of the Dark Empire? or at least the Isles of Woe?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
I CLAIM THE FOLLOWING...

Chauntosbergen (deep dwarves, mountain dwarves, hill dwarves of the western Griff Mountains and Bluff Hills) PL 4

Don't know if this is near me or not. However, they have dwarves - and one theme in my claims is that most of the places have gnomes, halflings, and/or dwarves.

The Peoples of the Hollow Highlands (hill dwarves, suel humans, oeridian humans, gnomes, high elves, neutral and good) PL 5

If this is not taken (not sure if it is), then I take this. Same reasoning as for above.

The Peoples of the Hestmark Highlands (suel humans, oeridian humans, dwarves, neutral and evil) PL 3

Evil is bad, but then there is evil in the Lortmils, too - just a little bit. So I'll take this place, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases